Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 07-14-2007, 05:44 PM   #1
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I Am Now A Hornets Fan!

I love them!

I've kind of been a closet fan of theirs for like 18 months but now they put it over the edge by signing my man Mo Pete.

GO HORNETS!

If they stay healthy I think they can grab 5th seed with around 50 wins.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:09 PM   #2
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation
Default Re: I Am Now A Hornets Fan!

Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:20 AM   #3
Moose

So where does the Timberwolves fall on your favorite list?
Old 07-20-2007, 10:50 PM   #4
Manphibian420
very nice

Manphibian420 has an OK reputation so far

I agree, I liked the team since they drafted Paul and felt like health was the only thing keeping them from the playoffs last year. Add MoPete and J.Wright, and another year of experience for their many young vets, these guys should be pretty good. 45-50 wins seem reasonable.
They will be my favorite non-Suns team next year for sure, I'll root heavily for them. In exchange, you Hornets fans need to root against ATL so PHX gets as good a pick as possible from them :)
Manphibian420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:20 PM   #5
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

I actually have a blog/article for the new orleans hornets that I sent to jeff to post up, but he hasn't done it... and it's been a while, so if it doesn't get posted on the main site, i'll just post it up later...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 02:42 PM   #6
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Nice to see the bandwagon buys comming. It's been a while since those guys showed up. I've been a fan since their days in Charlotte. I'm glad they are on their way up with Paul and West in their future.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:22 AM   #7
KrispyKreme0
I hit open 5-footers

KrispyKreme0 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I love them!

I've kind of been a closet fan of theirs for like 18 months but now they put it over the edge by signing my man Mo Pete.

GO HORNETS!

Wow that ended pretty fast.
KrispyKreme0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:34 PM   #8
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I love them!

GO HORNETS!

Welcome out buddy! Looks like you're one of the smarter ones in this forum with your little prediction. Might wanna help out with the forum, Skywalker, we could use someone like you with a million posts to help lead this place. Or do you not like the Hornets any more?
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: