Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Here's how upset Meticode or ShamPoster got when I said it was BS in the first thread:

Can't even leave their names in a rep.
    textbook meltdown when you see nothing but censored words.

I usually hit open layups God Shamgod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Here's how upset Meticode or ShamPoster got when I said it was BS in the first thread:

Can't even leave their names in a rep.
    I didn't write anything to you

Y'all are just in denial about being wrong about someone. It is ok to admit your wrong sometimes.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God Shamgod
    Y'all are just in denial about being wrong about someone. It is ok to admit your wrong sometimes.
    Irony.

owwwww

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    This is where being a poster here for more than 1 year comes into effect. PB has been clowning me and the other regulars for years? False. Or do i need to take a photo of me holding up a False sign for you to believe this?

How old are you? Your logic is juvenile.

Exactly. These posters are dumb as rocks.
    I been here since Sept 2007, just my old account got banned son.

Please believe clowns you all simply by getting you to bite and engage in arguing with his moronic claims. Keep being a clown though mailman, keep denying the truth

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez

Please believe clowns you all simply by getting you to bite and engage in arguing with his moronic claims. Keep being a clown though mailman, keep denying the truth
    1. What was your old account?

2. When have you EVER seen me engage PB into arguing since you've been here? I skip his threads. This is the first time I've engaged in a topic regarding that pair of clown shoes in recent memory. Why? moreso to laugh at how gullible this board can be. Also how stupid some members are like yourself.

3. The only clown here is you. Same guy who created a thread asking if you should find a way to get a kid in trouble at USC for the shady dealings he was into with the university. Naive to think other schools dont engage in such activity. Naive must be your middle name. You're so stupid that if you were a female? You probably think you would be able to get pregnant if you swallowed. Tghats the kind stupidity you demonstrated here.

He's all talk. All the stuff he types is mostly fabricated. Duck Tales. Just accept that is what he does and choose to ignore if you want. Not hard.
    I've been doing it for quite some time.
    I realize that, but I have another month to go before I can go on leave and get away from the desert for a few weeks. There isn't much to do out here so small things entertain me. This is one of those things.

2. When have you EVER seen me engage PB into arguing since you've been here? I skip his threads. This is the first time I've engaged in a topic regarding that pair of clown shoes in recent memory. Why? moreso to laugh at how gullible this board can be. Also how stupid some members are like yourself.

3. The only clown here is you. Same guy who created a thread asking if you should find a way to get a kid in trouble at USC for the shady dealings he was into with the university. Naive to think other schools dont engage in such activity. Naive must be your middle name. You're so stupid that if you were a female? You probably think you would be able to get pregnant if you swallowed. Tghats the kind stupidity you demonstrated here.
    Dude that type of stuff does not go on at other schools. And I would know

sergiorodriguez

1. bruinlove/lilmarcgasol
    2. I don't care if you personally have never gotten in an argument with PB, the rest of the "old ISH regulars" butt buddies crew has on a constant basis.
    3. I know all schools do that shit, durr, I was just wondering cuz I had a specific case and wondering if there was some rules committee I could talk too. Also I wasn't trying to get the kid in trouble punk, if he actually earned the full academic scholarship he has then he would continue to go to the school he just wouldn't get to play football anymore, I was wondering if NCAA would lay the law down and put restrictions on USC's recruiting program for years to come. I know NCAA turns a blind eye to all this but if they were presented with specific evidence do they just ignore it and let it go?
    You need to get some knowledge and think outside the lines mailman.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Dude that type of stuff does not go on at other schools. And I would know
    Yes... They do... And I would know. I can't speak for UVA, but I can definitely speak for another big name university as far as football is concerned.

That is illegal, if your a full scholarship athlete at anytime while you are competing, you are not allowed to accept any other scholarships if you are still competing.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez

Ha, '07, you go waaaaaaay back!

1. bruinlove/lilmarcgasol

Had I known that was you I wouldnt have responded to you. This explains everything. This is why I rarely ever comment about your posts. You're a moron. Now I know who you are and i'll go back to overlookin/skipping ur nonsense.

sergiorodriguez

That is illegal, if your a full scholarship athlete at anytime while you are competing, you are not allowed to accept any other scholarships if you are still competing.
    yeh this punk neighbor is third string safety at USC and special teams went there 4 years ago on athletic scholarship, then the scholarship ran out so they are having him get a full academic scholarship for grad school, and he's still playing for USC, he's the kid who threw a TD in the rosebowl last year on a trick play, I knew this punk in highschool he used to play QB and got all C's and D's but USC he's honor roll and earning full academic scholarships.

The only reason I care is because I hate USC they are scum, I'm UCLA hardcore, and it would be good if NCAA f-ed up USC's recruiting program because of this.