Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast
    Root Of All Evil

Default Re: This is the most aesthetically pleasing 50 point game of all-time

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    And this by no means Kobe doesn't have a sick handle (he does) ... so does MJ. Everyone makes errors with the ball from time to time. I hate having to look down on either of my two favorite players, but the retarded Kobe fans make it almost impossible to be objective sometimes. Jacks3 is certifiable. Talks straight "gaga" with some of the idiotic things he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    And this by no means Kobe doesn't have a sick handle (he does) ... so does MJ. Everyone makes errors with the ball from time to time. I hate having to look down on either of my two favorite players, but the retarded Kobe fans make it almost impossible to be objective sometimes. Jacks3 is certifiable. Talks straight "gaga" with some of the idiotic things he says.
    bbbb..bbbbu....but, Kobe never loses his handle! He's just perfect.

at Jackie.

Very good NBA starter

Saying Kobe has a better handle is idiotic?

You Jordan fans.

Root Of All Evil

bbbb..bbbbu....but, Kobe never loses his handle! He's just perfect.

at Jackie.
    When accomplishments don't stack up to MJ, resort to arguments for skill based abilities that are ultimately subjective. MJ didn't have Marjele's range, Chuck Person's range, Reggie's range etc.

Does that make those players better or more impressive?

The logic is so remedial. And it seems to even be destroying good posters like Fatal9 lately. He's sounding more and more similar to the stans.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Saying Kobe has a better handle is idiotic?
    That's not what we were saying. But anyway ... what is even the relevance of that statement to the conversation at hand?

Very good NBA starter

That's not what we were saying.
    Good. As long as we agree that Bryant's handle> Jordan's.

Nobody said it makes him a better player. I'm just pointing it out.

It's fun to discuss these things.

That's not what we were saying. But anyway ... what is even the relevance of that statement to the conversation at hand?

Jackie just private messaged me (not even kidding) asking for my digits. Unfortunately, I don't mess around with groupies...

/ignored

Very good NBA starter

Jackie just private messaged me (not even kidding) asking for my digits. Unfortunately, I don't mess around with groupies...

/ignored

Root Of All Evil

Good. As long as we agree that Bryant's handle> Jordan's.
    I agree with it. Doesn't mean MJ didn't have handle though, either. MJ also doesn't have Kobe's range. Not many people do. Gilbert Arenas is a combo guard with sick range, but Wade is a combo guard that doesn't have his range, yet is the better scorer.

Nobody said it makes him a better player. I'm just pointing it out.
    I know it doesn't, because Kobe's not better.

Can't believe yawl n!ggas arguing this shit again...

Just cause Kobe better than MJ in some things doesn't mean every Kobe fan thinks he's better....

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Just cause Kobe better than MJ in some things doesn't mean every Kobe fan thinks he's better....
    LOL @ acting like Jacks3 didn't start this by talking straight foolish looking to incite an argument. Really LMAO @ acting like Fatal9, yourself and other insecure Kobe fans don't feel shook at the comparison to Jordan which they know he won't stack up to, and feel the need to fire shots, some subliminal, some purposeful for no reason at all, other than to bring their insecurities to center stage.

LOL @ acting like Jacks3 didn't start this by talking straight foolish looking to incite an argument. Really LMAO @ acting like Fatal9, yourself and other insecure Kobe fans don't feel shook at the comparison to Jordan which they know he won't stack up to, and feel the need to fire shots, some subliminal, some purposeful for no reason at all, other than to bring their insecurities to center stage.
    Why would I be insecure?...Jordan is the GOAT, means he's better than everyone ever, not just Kobe....The fact the Kobe even get's compared to him is very telling, even sparking strong debates...Kobe is in my 8-10 range, Jordan is GOAT...

I fire shot because most MJ fans get butthurt real fast and sound like old drunks who get no pusse...Most of them are 35-40 yrs old, no life but sucking Jordan off, I like getting them mad....We all know Jordan>>>Kobe...Pretty much 98% of the posters in this thread agree...Fatal has Jordan higher on his All-Time list than Kobe, so again, don't know why yawl be trippin.

Only thing these ppl said was that Kobe had a better long range shot, and handles....Neither of those statements are outlandish, they are actually accurate.

Banned

18 PAGES OF JORDAN STANS [COLOR="Black"]BIT[/COLOR]CHING.

WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A 3 OR 4 PAGE THREAD TURNED INTO NI99AS GOIN BONKERS

IS IT REALLY THAT SEARSS THAT KOBE GAME WAS "PRETTIER" THAN MJs

PHAGGETS
    Last edited by kaiiu; 07-04-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Getting ripped by ... GASP ... a rookie WHITE BOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH-amQVfD7Q

I can find more clips of Kobe getting ripped before or sloppily losing the ball. Doesn't mean he doesn't have handle.

EPIC FAIL on your part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAXyG14Pmo0

Beasley has owned Kobe on a lot of different occasions

**looking for the video..... when Beasley dunks on Kobe**