Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Cornell Basketball=#1

Default Re: Lebron says he is "number one leader" of Team USA

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatSunsFan
    Melo isn't even the leader in Denver. He's a chucker, he chucked in 06, and he'll chuck again this year.

Who cares whether Kobe or Kidd has a ****ing permission slip? Were they there taking the heat in 06? No, then shut up and listen to LeBron...do a good job, and you'll have a shot at running the team when it counts, in 08.
    Do you enjoy making retarded and irrelevant arguments?

Actually, if you had bothered to even watch any games, Carmelo chucked far less than lebron. Averaged more points, shot better from three, worked well off the ball, you name it.

I don't understand how you can even defend Lebron as a leader after 2006. Just because he was f&cking there means he's a leader? "Shut up and listen to Lebron"?? For the love of god do you even know what you are talking about? The Lebron that the entire coaching staff wanted to cut because of his completely arrogant behavior and inability to fit the FIBA style? The Lebron that walked off the court without even congratulating Greece after getting his ass handed to him? The Lebron that didn't show jack sh*t in leadership compared to Melo and Wade in 2006?

Please, do you even know anything about basketball in general? Moreso, do you even know anything about Jkidd? Do you know Jkidd's teams are f&cking 34-0 in FIBA competitions? Do you even know JKidd's skill and reputation as the best f&cking leader in the entire NBA. Clearly you don't, because you are still clinging to completely pointless and irrelevant arguments in your pathetitic defense of Lebron.
    Last edited by AppleNader; 07-27-2007 at 01:43 AM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon
    Anyone ever heard of a "Number TWO" Leader?

Aren't LEADERS #1 by default?

So much for that Akron education.

Lebron James probably thinks that he is the Number 1 leader because of his great achievement, leading a team to the nba finals..while Kidd led a team to the finals twice and even won 2 games against the same team that eliminated the Cavs..

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
    read my post on page 2
    No lame excuses? Seriously?

LeBron's main problem with the international game is that Kryzyzewski is afraid to play him at PF.

LeBron's main problem with the international game is that Kryzyzewski is afraid to play him at PF.

Very good NBA starter

Melo isn't even the leader in Denver. He's a chucker, he chucked in 06, and he'll chuck again this year.

Who cares whether Kobe or Kidd has a ****ing permission slip? Were they there taking the heat in 06? No, then shut up and listen to LeBron...do a good job, and you'll have a shot at running the team when it counts, in 08.
    Are you 13? Because your argument is pathetic. The reasons those guys werent there have already been mentioned. Do yourself a favor and read.

Are you really trying to justify the moronic comments that Lebron made? "#1 Leader". WTF. Thiis is with Kidd and Kobe on the team who without having to say anything on the subject are clearly the leaders. The coaching staff and the players all know it. Minus Lebronze that is. Melo is a better fit for this team than Lebron.

For the sake of winning the gold lets hope they sit him and only put him in to give Melo a breather.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

do you remember some of the excuses in '04? some players not wanting to play because they wanted to be with family (bull****), others set wedding dates during the olympics so they wouldnt have to play, others claimed security risks...give me a break.

Cornell Basketball=#1

More proof that you don't know what the f&ck you are talking about. Since its clear you didn't even watch a single game, and don't know the first thing about international basketball, let me explain:

Lebron was put at PF for most of the beginning of the tournament. It quickly became clear that his lack of footwork, fundamentals, and experience playing inside was causing USA to get f&cking killed on defense, as well as completely f&cking our offensive sets.

Get an education, seriously.

Banned

Actually LeBron's main problem(s) is that he can't make a jumper, can't make a FT when it counts, a liability on defense, has no low-post game, holds the ball too long on offense and is very limited in a half-court game.

Other than that, he's a perfect fit for Team USA.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNader
    Actually, if you had bothered to even watch any games, Carmelo chucked far less than lebron.
    I watched every single game, and that's not true. Melo made more of his bad shots (with LeBron missing better ones) and didn't make any effort to run the team.

If he's hot, put Melo out there, but don't give me any **** about him being a leader, thank you.

Please, do you even know anything about f&cking JKidd or basketball in general?
    I know more about Jason Kidd than you ever will about any basketball player.

Cornell Basketball=#1

I watched every single game, and that's not true. Melo made more of his bad shots (with LeBron missing better ones) and didn't make any effort to run the team.

If he's hot, put Melo out there, but don't give me any **** about him being a leader, thank you.

I know more about Jason Kidd than you ever will about any basketball player.
    Again, I enjoy it when people who clearly have not watched a single game try and claim they did, but then make the same blatantly incorrect observations over and over again. Maybe if you had ACTUALLY watched and understood the games and practices, you would have seen MELO and WADE leading the team. What did Lebron do? B&tch at the coaching staff, be disrespectful to other players, and be a completely poor sport when he got his ass whooped.

Your arguments have been completely destroyed. You presented absolutely no facts, no observations, no nothing. Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    Are you 13?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    For the sake of winning the gold lets hope they sit him and only put him in to give Melo a breather.
    So we're winning the gold in 07 now?

:)

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

More proof that you don't know what the f&ck you are talking about. Since its clear you didn't even watch a single game, and don't know the first thing about international basketball, let me explain:

Lebron was put at PF for most of the beginning of the tournament. It quickly became clear that his lack of footwork, fundamentals, and experience playing inside was causing USA to get f&cking killed on defense, as well as completely f&cking our offensive sets.

Get an education, seriously.
    yup another problem was there were no outside shooters. duncan was commanding that double but had noone to pass out to for shots. and when he would pass out all melo, lebron, and wade would try to do was iso and try to beat teams off the dribble...plus duncan was the only defensive big on the team...and elton brand i believe.

Very good NBA starter

No.

So we're winning the gold in 07 now?

:)
    i meant in 08 idiot.

Banned

I'd much rather have Melo "chuck" instead of LeBron.

At least with Melo, the ball has a good chance of going through the hoop.

It just pisses me off that LeBronze is going to ride Kobe and J-Kidd coattails for a GOLD medal.

did you just rick roll yourself? Uhhhh, yes. Yes you did.