Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-24-2015, 09:10 PM   #1621
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: 2014 College Football Discussion Thread

Fight fight fight !!!
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:22 PM   #1622
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariza4three
Sorry King Autism. We just had a MONSTER group of recruits come this weekend bud. Sorry.
http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/...kend-visitors/

so you had florida residents come and visit? congrats? you're ranked #100 in rivals. you have 0 5*. 0. USF is ranked ahead of you at #64. UCF is #80. you've recruited the worst in the whole state of florida.

anyway, senior bowl talk or nah?
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:25 PM   #1623
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

Ariza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
so you had florida residents come and visit? congrats? you're ranked #100 in rivals. you have 0 5*. 0. USF is ranked ahead of you at #64. UCF is #80. you've recruited the worst in the whole state of florida.

How adorable. Trying to downplay that many big recruits coming for a visit to UF. Of course UF is having a bad time recruiting when everything is such a question mark right now, but after this year when UF redeems itself FSU will be back to being little brother.
Ariza4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:44 PM   #1624
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

SLAYED.

Dang. Ariza4 three , I like your pride in your team, bit Comeon bruh you getting murked.
Old 01-25-2015, 01:01 PM   #1625
Rose
One Man Thrill Ride

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Harbaugh doing work Got his first two recruits. Surprised he flipped the Texas guy, especially since he already landed another 4* guy.

Dropped from 97-103 over the past two weeks now up to 73.

5, 4* recruits now. 0, 5*, but may get one of em.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 01:17 PM   #1626
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Harbaugh doing work Got his first two recruits. Surprised he flipped the Texas guy, especially since he already landed another 4* guy.

Dropped from 97-103 over the past two weeks now up to 73.

5, 4* recruits now. 0, 5*, but may get one of em.

Harbaugh just better for college.

and know he has that Golden trump card.

"I just was the coach of an NFL team. Let me tell you son, I see nfl potential , and I can help get you there if you come to michigan"
Old 01-25-2015, 01:20 PM   #1627
Rose
One Man Thrill Ride

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Harbaugh just better for college.

and know he has that Golden trump card.

"I just was the coach of an NFL team. Let me tell you son, I see nfl potential , and I can help get you there if you come to michigan"
Exactly. In my totally biased opinion I think he's gonna have a Saban/Carroll level run of recruiting (and hopefully championship).

Those two could just say yeah I was an NFL coach and I know what it takes to get you there, and I can help you get there. He can actually say and unlike Nick Saban I actually was a tremendous success there. Three NFC title games, a superbowl appearance and almost another one. Together we can get you to the next level. Plus in probably two years the Michigan brand should be revived and that'll help a lot.

Even as shitty of a coach Hoke was he was a damn good recruiter. I think all of his classes were top 30. So the roster is already talented, but if he can sneak in a few 4* guys? ooooooieee
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 01:31 PM   #1628
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Exactly. In my totally biased opinion I think he's gonna have a Saban/Carroll level run of recruiting (and hopefully championship).

Those two could just say yeah I was an NFL coach and I know what it takes to get you there, and I can help you get there. He can actually say and unlike Nick Saban I actually was a tremendous success there. Three NFC title games, a superbowl appearance and almost another one. Together we can get you to the next level. Plus in probably two years the Michigan brand should be revived and that'll help a lot.

Even as shitty of a coach Hoke was he was a damn good recruiter. I think all of his classes were top 30. So the roster is already talented, but if he can sneak in a few 4* guys? ooooooieee

Word.

No doubt in my mind harbaugh will bring back michigan to a national power within a couple of years.
Old 01-25-2015, 01:32 PM   #1629
Le Shaqtus
8-3! #Chargeon

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

USF at #64? God damnit F*ck the Bulls.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: