Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Crazy drunk chick gets in random Uber and harasses driver after refusing to give ride

****ing tommy SAVAGE with the inside scoop

Default Re: Crazy drunk chick gets in random Uber and harasses driver after refusing to give ride

she apparently has a bunch of nude that the internet police has tracked down

코비=GOAT

What she did will not cause her license to be revoked; censure/reprimand or administrative suspension at most.

her phone number and address are up on the net

[COLOR="White"]:[/COLOR]WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

the dude filming knows her, calls her by anji, and he puts it up on the net..lol

Ha, my Dad lives right by there, and you often come across these kind of spoiled tramps in that area. The building he lives in seemed to be filled with young women working at the hospital (often wearing scrubs), staying in apartments, and having cars, which they clearly could not afford themselves; guess it explains the 'everything belongs to me' attitude. Parents have given them the easy ride all right.

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    the dude filming knows her, calls her by anji, and he puts it up on the net..lol
    her boyfriend apparently lives in chicago according to people stalking her ig

also crazy fckers seem to have found her building. I'm telling you man, the internet can ruin your life

god bless the internet detectives

now lets just hope that elliot rodger copycat saw her address

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    god bless the internet detectives

now lets just hope that elliot rodger copycat saw her address
    her address pops up on the 2nd link on her name search, not that hard, her full name

Fine af lol

Out

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    ^^ less fortunate nerd that's jealous
    Yeah, brah, total jelly I don't behave like a feral animal in the middle of the street, with people watching and filming me no less.

So much to be jealous of right thurr

Not to mention that i'd rather have a "nerd" neurologist than some Miami "party gal," with no sense of self-restraint or control, and who very likely has only got where she is by sucking off her daddy's teat. Doctor incompetency has actually become a pretty big problem, and people like you, with this kind of idiotic attitude, don't help the problem at all. People don't appreciate how much power doctors can have over an individual, and how badly they can **** up people's lives, which is why doctors should be held to excessively high standards tbh. Because right now, they aren't doing their jobs well enough, not even close.

Links?

I know everyone is wondering what song is playing in the background during the beginning, I got you fam:

Si Necesitas Reggaeton Dale

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

They're top less photos. If you google.com her name at least one comes up top. Fake?