Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718
    College star

Default Re: Will Smith is one villain role away from going down as a top 5 actor ALL TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    Yeah, Seven Pounds looks like a totally manipulative piece of shyt sentimental fest. Yeah, this movie looks like it lays it on pretty thick. I can totally see this as a movie with a main objective is to make you cry. I can picture people thinking this is a good movie because it forced them to cry. Yeah. Brilliant.
    I thought it was a pretty good movie? But you are against Will and I think he is a good actor, so I am not gonna get into an argument with you. And I especially won't get into an argument with someone who puts there username as Hotatlantadude on a board entirely filled with guys.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Will Smith is one villain role away from going down as a top 5 actor ALL TIME

Quote Originally Posted by hayden695
    I thought it was a pretty good movie? But you are against Will and I think he is a good actor, so I am not gonna get into an argument with you. And I especially won't get into an argument with someone who puts there username as Hotatlantadude on a board entirely filled with guys.
    Well, I got that ID because I'm from Atlanta you nimrod.

Of course you thought it was good. It looks like it ponders to the typical movie goer. It's not really hard to figure out. If Will Smith is a good actor, why doesn't he try to play in some good honest movies instead of just playing in big budget movies and movies that just exploit the bad taste of the average movie goer?

I'd give him a pass if his movies were good. Hell, Arnie couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. But he has The Terminator, T2, Predator, True Lies and Total Recall to his credit. Will has let's see...

Bad Boys II
    I Robot
    Independence Day
    Wild Wild West

It's not just that he isn't a great actor. He plays in movies that rarely rise above mediocrity.
    Last edited by Hotlantadude81; 10-11-2009 at 04:49 PM.

College star

Well, I got that ID because I'm from Atlanta you nimrod.
    Of course you thought it was good. It looks like it ponders to the typical movie goer. It's not really hard to figure out. If Will Smith is a good actor, why doesn't he try to play in some good honest movies instead of just playing in big budget movies and movies that just exploit the bad taste of the average movie goer?
    Alright should mine be HotCanadianDude? No cause that would be gay, nimrod.

You have never even seen the flick so shut the f*ck up you uninformed hater.

Alright should mine be HotCanadianDude? No cause that would be gay, nimrod.

You have never even seen the flick so shut the f*ck up you uninformed hater.
    Stop worrying about something irreverent to the topic.

You going to deny that it's a heavy handed weep fest? I haven't seen Crossroads starring Britney Spears either but I have a pretty good idea that it ain't going to be a good movie.
    Last edited by Hotlantadude81; 10-11-2009 at 04:54 PM.

College star

Stop worrying about something irreverent to the topic.

You going to deny that it's a heavy handed weep fest?
    I'm not worrying about it, I just responded to what you said.

I'm not denying its a tear-jerker, but I am saying it was a good movie.

I'm not worrying about it, I just responded to what you said.
    You brought it up in the first place.

I'm not denying its a tear-jerker, but I am saying it was a good movie.
    Yeah, that's what I thought. A cheap manipulative movie.

But... But... It made you cry so it must be good.

College star

You brought it up in the first place.

Yeah, that's what I thought. A cheap manipulative movie.

But... But... It made you cry so it must be good.
    Ha, I brought it up because it is gay. You kept it going, and so did I.

I am not saying its good cause one part was really emotional I am saying its good because IMO it was a good movie. And really opinion is all that matters. If I think that Britney Spears movie you mentioned is the GOAT movie then what you say doesn't matter to me because it is my opinion and you are not going to change that. And I never said Will was a top 5 actor I just mentioned a movie I watched recently and how I liked it. How about you watch it and form your own opinion instead of talking out of your ass. I'm done, you can keep bashing without even watching it, thats awesome.

Ha, I brought it up because it is gay. You kept it going, and so did I.
    So says the guy that nearly cried over a manipulative cheese fest of a movie. Pot calling the kettle black. As flamboyant as Will Smith is, I wouldn't rule out him being bi or gay.

I am not saying its good cause one part was really emotional I am saying its good because IMO it was a good movie. And really opinion is all that matters. If I think that Britney Spears movie you mentioned is the GOAT movie then what you say doesn't matter to me because it is my opinion and you are not going to change that. And I never said Will was a top 5 actor I just mentioned a movie I watched recently and how I liked it. How about you watch it and form your own opinion instead of talking out of your ass. I'm done, you can keep bashing without even watching it, thats awesome.[/QUOTE]

You brought it up because your stupid and you have nothing to really add.

How am I talking out of my ass when you confirmed my suspicions at the movie? Wise up. You conceded my point. Therefore, I knew what I was talking about.
    Last edited by Hotlantadude81; 10-11-2009 at 06:12 PM.

College star

You brought it up because your stupid and you have nothing to really add.

How am I talking out of my ass when you confirmed my suspicions at the movie? Wise up. You conceded my point. Therefore, I knew what I was talking about. Until you got something to really say, STFU.
    Ha, took ya long enough.

No need for me to keep talking like I said, your a dumbass.

Ha, took ya long enough.

No need for me to keep talking like I said, your a dumbass.
    Keep eating up predictable weep fest. Since you uncovered that I'm gay, you wanna be my little *****? I like little *****es that cry to sentimental movies.

Keep eating up predictable weep fest. Since you uncovered that I'm gay, you wanna be my little *****? I like little *****es that cry to sentimental movies.