Re: NBA playoffs OTC style.
Speaking of Pau Pau, I don't think the whole shaggy hair, unshaven look is really working out for him. I understand he is trying to look like the hollywood, hunky, evironmentally conscious, unique batchelor type guy...but he is too tall and it just makes him look like he has bad hygiene.
As far as the games last night, let me make a list of things i noticed/thoughts:
1. Big Baby and Perkins set some manly screens. Ray should thank them.
2. Paul Pierce is out of shape. He gets tired at the end of games (losing the game for his team by missing a WIDE OPEN foul shot in game one) and depending on Ray Allen in the closing seconds of games this year.
3. Ben Gordon's muscles are almost perfect. Rondo has nice lean muscles like Ray Allen and Rose is a year or two away from having Gordon-like muscles. Pierce doesn't have muscles.
4. Tony parker is so quick and nimble.
5. Dirk is going to have a bad back eventually from fading on every jump shot. He doesn't have the tony parker-like nimbleness to continue to bend backwards for too much longer.