Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: NCAA Championship 2010: #1 Duke vs #5 Butler game

Sucks Butler lost would have been quite a story but the good news for them they have virtually there there Key players Back next yr.. They have a chance to make another run next season.

NBA lottery pick

Haters are going to hate.

No Pun Intended ryantheporchkid's Avatar

Why change the song?

Banned

One Shining Moment is the gayest tradition in all of sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Sucks Butler lost would have been quite a story but the good news for them they have virtually there there Key players Back next yr.. They have a chance to make another run next season.
    not really. this is once in a decade kinda tournament for them. last year they had pretty much the same team and was out in like first or 2nd round.

Local High School Star

Wow, CBS just ruined One Shining Moment.

That was the worst One Shining Moment and doesn't do the 2010 NCAA Tournament justice with how great this tourney was. Can't believe they got rid of Luther's version of it..

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    not really. this is once in a decade kinda tournament for them. last year they had pretty much the same team and was out in like first or 2nd round.

R U a Dunce ? Haven't U heard of teams growing togethor and Gaining Experience. Last Yr Butlers main 2 players Mack and Hayward were Frosh this yr Sophs..next Yr Jr's and will only be More experienced, Confident and Better overall players.. the Core 4 of Mack,Hayward,Nored,Howard are all back. Butler will be ranked in the top 10 in the country next yr to start !

Quote Originally Posted by RandomBalla55
    Wow, CBS just ruined One Shining Moment.

That was the worst One Shining Moment and doesn't do the 2010 NCAA Tournament justice with how great this tourney was. Can't believe they got rid of Luther's version of it..
    In a way it kind of does. The only real memorable team didn't even win the natty. It was a great tournament only because the field was very weak, and there was a ton of parity in college basketball this year. I saw a lot of close games where high quality basketball was lacking quite a bit.

Coach K just ruined Zoubek's NBA prospects.

'He cant jump!'

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Coach K just ruined Zoubek's NBA prospects.

'He cant jump!'
    Zoubek did that all by himself throughout the years. Anyone considering him higher than the 60th pick is a lunatic.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    In a way it kind of does. The only real memorable team didn't even win the natty. It was a great tournament only because the field was very weak, and there was a ton of parity in college basketball this year. I saw a lot of close games where high quality basketball was lacking quite a bit.
    The field was indeed weak, but there was SO much you could've put into One Shining Moment.. and somehow CBS ****ed that up.

Beyond the fact that Jennifer Hudson is now singing it, where's the clips from Xavier - KSU? (Particularly Crawford's 3..). Ish Smith's GWer on Texas. Pondexter's GWer on Marquette. Hell, how about St. Mary's banked in 3 to take the lead on 'Nova? There's more, but that's just off of my head.

I mean, I guess I look forward to One Shining Moment too much, but that was the worst One Shining Moment possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomBalla55
    The field was indeed weak, but there was SO much you could've put into One Shining Moment.. and somehow CBS ****ed that up.

Beyond the fact that Jennifer Hudson is now singing it, where's the clips from Xavier - KSU? (Particularly Crawford's 3..). Ish Smith's GWer on Texas. Pondexter's GWer on Marquette. Hell, how about St. Mary's banked in 3 to take the lead on 'Nova? There's more, but that's just off of my head.

I mean, I guess I look forward to One Shining Moment too much, but that was the worst One Shining Moment possible.
    I'm a UNC fan, so I couldn't stomach One Shining Moment this year. I'm hearing from a lot of people that it was terrible this year. Although it was a craptastic field, it was still one of the most exciting tournaments in a long time.

That was one hell of a game. Congrats Duke!!!

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    He had 4 seconds. Guys like John Wall and Derrick Rose would have gone coast to coast in that time. Guy barely made it past halfcourt. Good game though
    bs. it was 3.6 when zoubek was at the line. hayward had less than 3 seconds after securing the rebound and getting back on the ground. he also had to dribble around zoubek who fronted his path right afterwards. nobody's going coast to coast in that scenario.