Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 04-12-2018, 07:19 PM   #16
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Western Conference First Round Match up: OKC Thunder (48-34) vs Utah Jazz (48-34)

David Locke: CORRECTED Over the past two years when Russell Westbrook and Rudy Gobert have been on the floor Russell Westbrook is shooting 25 of 68 (37%) on 2 points shots and 13 of 29 (45%) on three point shots via Twitter Lockedonsports
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:20 PM   #17
Xiao Yao You

Default Re: Western Conference First Round Match up: OKC Thunder (48-34) vs Utah Jazz (48-34)

Shams Charania: Sources: Oklahoma City guard Corey Brewer will receive treatment on sprained knee over next few days and plans to play in Game 1 of the playoffs against Utah on Sunday. via Twitter ShamsCharania

Brett Dawson: Thunder confirms Corey Brewer has a right knee sprain. Team is not giving a timetable for his return. via Twitter BDawsonWrites
Old 04-13-2018, 08:43 AM   #18
LAVAR BALL
Dunking on everybody in the park

Unless George find his shot and Westbrook got an herculean serie, no way OKC win this one

People sleeping on the Jazz despite their season seems weird to me. Utah's defense from 1 to 5 is top notch

Utah in 6
LAVAR BALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 09:27 AM   #19
CPointGod3
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

I think Jazz can do it. Thunder will be heavy favorites tho.
CPointGod3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 09:29 AM   #20
CPointGod3
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Also, I'm predicting one 80ish - 80ish game.

Very slow, very defensively oriented
CPointGod3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 09:46 AM   #21
Xiao Yao You

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAVAR BALL
Unless George find his shot and Westbrook got an herculean serie, no way OKC win this one

People sleeping on the Jazz despite their season seems weird to me. Utah's defense from 1 to 5 is top notch

Utah in 6

at least from 2 to 5. They have the Matador manning the one. The Jazz can't shoot either. It's their Achilles heel.
Old 04-13-2018, 03:59 PM   #22
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff

Watching NBA TV today and they are talking about OKC vs Jazz matchup and a question came up, who do you trust more Westbrook or Donovan Mitchell

Might seem like a dumb question to the casual fan but sadly this is a serious question. Westbrook turns himself into retard mode in the 4th quarter of playoff games. Its so bad that the Mitchell Westbrook question is a serious question.....

Honestly I am taking Mitchell. Westbrook has put up some really pathetic performances in his last 8 playoff games....... Dude just goes braindead in crunchtime
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:55 PM   #23
Xiao Yao You

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
Watching NBA TV today and they are talking about OKC vs Jazz matchup and a question came up, who do you trust more Westbrook or Donovan Mitchell

Might seem like a dumb question to the casual fan but sadly this is a serious question. Westbrook turns himself into retard mode in the 4th quarter of playoff games. Its so bad that the Mitchell Westbrook question is a serious question.....

Honestly I am taking Mitchell. Westbrook has put up some really pathetic performances in his last 8 playoff games....... Dude just goes braindead in crunchtime

Westbroook or Rubio would have been a better question
Old 04-13-2018, 04:58 PM   #24
CuterThanRubio
"3 is greater than 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
at least from 2 to 5. They have the Matador manning the one. The Jazz can't shoot either. It's their Achilles heel.

Team FG% Rank:

Utah = 13

OKC = 18

Ricky does have a lot of trouble with Westbrook, he can hold his own if not outduel most other elite guards but this could be a problem for them.
CuterThanRubio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 05:01 PM   #25
Uncle Drew
Bron's plan

Did you really just try to counter a problem with shooting with a no context stat that is just FG percentage? Lmao.
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 05:04 PM   #26
CuterThanRubio
"3 is greater than 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
Did you really just try to counter a problem with shooting with a no context stat that is just FG percentage? Lmao.

The Jazz don't have a problem with shooting, you fvckboy, get in line!
Old 04-13-2018, 05:05 PM   #27
Xiao Yao You

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuterThanRubio
Team FG% Rank:

Utah = 13

OKC = 18

Ricky does have a lot of trouble with Westbrook, he can hold his own if not outduel most other elite guards but this could be a problem for them.

The Jazz have two guys that shoot a high % from 3. 4 if you count Thabo and Neto who won't be playing. Any coach with a clue will pack the paint and let the Jazz fire away from everywhere else. The playoffs are a different animal. I realize you don't know that since Ricky has never been close to the playoffs before!
Old 04-13-2018, 05:08 PM   #28
CuterThanRubio
"3 is greater than 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
The Jazz have two guys that shoot a high % from 3. 4 if you count Thabo and Neto who won't be playing. Any coach with a clue will pack the paint and let the Jazz fire away from everywhere else. The playoffs are a different animal. I realize you don't know that since Ricky has never been close to the playoffs before!

And OKC has one.......
Old 04-13-2018, 05:09 PM   #29
Uncle Drew
Bron's plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuterThanRubio
The Jazz don't have a problem with shooting, you fvckboy, get in line!
I don't know, I don't follow the Jazz. I'm just saying your argument is beyond retarded. FG% includes shots at the rim, FG% includes shots between 3 and 10 feet. Are you drunk? Are you actually taking the piss?
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 05:10 PM   #30
Xiao Yao You

I count George, Patterson and Abrines(if he's playing?)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: