Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    -primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default the 2009 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. ONE Silverback Gorilla

yes, this question is silly and stupid...but try to answer seriously

who wold win in a fight?

the entire 2009 Pittsburgh Steelers 53 man roster...

VS.

ONE Silverback Gorilla

After this past chimp attack (which was awful, no disrespect ment btw) I think that alot of us got a sudden realization of just how dominating and powerful a chimp really is...

A small chimp is fully capable of ripping an adult male to shreds in just a few minutes...

So how would the Steelers fair up against a Silverback?

Let's say that they have to fight in a football feild sized area completely caged in...no weapons or pads...they are just wearing street clothing...(jeans, t-shirt, nikes)

so who would come out on top in this match up?

I am thinking that the Seelers would eventually kill it, but that the Gorilla will have killed about 30 of them before it gets tired and goes down...

LaLuzdeLucyfer

Default Re: the 2009 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. ONE Silverback Gorilla

Doubt it would take more than six Steelers. Humans do have brains you know and would target vulnerable areas be it eyes. testicles, armpits, head shots and even underneath that coarse, black fur a Silverback can be hurt.

Keep in mind that they're naturally peaceful creatures but warrior-like strength. Deadlifting over a ton to two tons and forearms juiced enough to literally tear people apart limb to limb. They'd be preoccupied with two and four Homo Sapiens can sneak around and dish damage.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

After this past chimp attack (which was awful, no disrespect ment btw)
    I realize this is a very casual forum, and that spelling has really no bearing on what you do for a living, but "ment"? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    I realize this is a very casual forum, and that spelling has really no bearing on what you do for a living, but "ment"? Seriously?
    LOL I saw that too but I've learnt to bite my tongue when I come across such obvious grammatical errors.

James Harrison could take down the gorilla by himself.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legendofthe718
    LOL I saw that too but I've learnt to bite my tongue when I come across such obvious grammatical errors.
    I usually don't care; mistakes happen, but I mean come on.

-primetime-

one decent reply from LaLuz?

no one else thinks this crazy match up is interesting???

oh well...

logged in all eager to see debates on what it would take to kill a silverback and got a grammar correction instead...

If the Steelers worked together they could win. It would be really hard to kill it without weapons, I mean beating the gorilla to death would take a LOT.

Maybe if they worked together to like trap the thing, like have 6 guys grab one arm, 6 grab another limb, etc, then get a bunch of dudes on its back to weigh it down, then once you have it kind of trapped on the ground, have a few guys just kick it in the head until it's dead.

If the Steelers didn't organize themselves, they'd have a lot of trouble. I'm thinking that a 500 lb gorilla would be able to rip humans apart one on one pretty much indefinitely. It's worth keeping in mind that the gorilla would scared as ****, and if the Steelers got together in a pack it would probably just run away from them... and then they could just move in for the kill I guess.

No matter what, several of the Steelers would die.

Now a tiger or a bear or an elephant, that's a different story. Animals like that would pretty much tear apart the Steelers if they were totally unarmed. That's why God/evolution gave us the intelligence to build knives, spears, clubs and large calibre rifles.
    Last edited by A.M.G.; 02-25-2009 at 05:02 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

I sure wouldnt put $ on the steelers.

And no matter what i'd want heinz wards head popped like a grape.

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by A.M.G.
    If the Steelers worked together they could win. It would be really hard to kill it without weapons, I mean beating the gorilla to death would take a LOT.

Maybe if they worked together to like trap the thing, like have 6 guys grab one arm, 6 grab another limb, etc, then get a bunch of dudes on its back to weigh it down, then once you have it kind of trapped on the ground, have a few guys just kick it in the head until it's dead.

If the Steelers didn't organize themselves, they'd have a lot of trouble. I'm thinking that a 600 lb gorilla would be able to rip humans apart one on one pretty much indefinitely. It's worth keeping in mind that the gorilla would scared as ****, and if the Steelers got together in a pack it would probably just run away from them... and then they could just move in for the kill I guess.

No matter what, several of the Steelers would die.

Now a tiger or a bear or an elephant, that's a different story. Animals like that would pretty much tear apart the Steelers if they were totally unarmed. That's why God/evolution gave us the intelligence to build knives, spears, clubs and large calibre rifles.
    I was thinking multiple kicks to it's stomach...to get some internal organs bleeding...

they would have to do this while the gorilla is in the middle of ripping apart one of their teammates though...

and another thing is, right from the start when someone sticks there hand out that hand is going to be torn to shreds...so the silverbak didn't even have to kill that player...he ripped up his hand, making him useless and now he can move on to the next...

also I am not sure that 6 men could hold down one limb...that thing can lift a "ton"...literally a "ton"...

and I am also thinking a lion or tiger might be easier to defeat...

People HUNT gorillas. A team of 53 men should be able to take it down...eventually. I expect the men to be able to use their environment to their advantage, and if they can do that. The gorilla loses.

We are talking about a Gorilla here. Not a giant monster that is 30 times the size of a human.

Easily the Steelers. Their strength easily overmatches the Gorillas.

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by Glove_20
    We are talking about a Gorilla here. Not a giant monster that is 30 times the size of a human.

Easily the Steelers. Their strength easily overmatches the Gorillas.
    do you think you could beat the crap out of 53 ten-year-old boys?

their strength easily overmatches yours...

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    do you think you could beat the crap out of 53 ten-year-old boys?

their strength easily overmatches yours...
    If I was stupid as a gorilla, no way possible.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

if you were you, no way either....

53? come on now