Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-04-2008, 12:11 AM   #1
~LA's finest~
I hit open 5-footers

~LA's finest~ has an OK reputation so far
Default How irritated are you with this statement?

if CP3 won the mvp its because he deserved it hands down, how he make everyone around him better just like lebron,
if KG won its becoz of how wonderful the celtics are this season and on his first year with them, how the team turn around this season is awesome.
if kobe won its becoz of POPULARITY, nothing more period.

And people say Laker fans are dumb...this kid probability has no idea what the word subjective means.
~LA's finest~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:44 AM   #2
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How irritated are you with this staetement?

Cp3> Kobe

Cp3 for mvp
hands down
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:21 AM   #3
Emile
National High School Star

Emile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected poster

I feel..... indifferent. Completely. it came from a random dumbass fan and that's all there is to it.
Kobe hate on the main board is very strong. In topics such as AI vs Kobe, you can see how much people take Kobe for granted and underrate him.
Fans get a bad rep because of the Kobe annoyance. Fans aren't that annoying, Kobe is. So they take out that frustration on fans.
Hate's been strong, intense and powerful for a very long time. I think everyone cans easily see hypocrisy, subjectivity and bias but as fans, we're pretty much defined that way. Fans are emotionally involved so it leads to all those things, especially when it's a heated matter.
Kobe hate there is a bit of a phenomenon to me, haters I think are even more intense and caring about Kobe than fans. It used to frustrate me a lot but fans are fans, basically. If you just try to see it from their perspective, what moves them and all, you"ll easily get to the bottom of it. Then it actually becomes very interesting.
Enjoy the ISH show lol.
Emile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:24 AM   #4
Emile
National High School Star

Emile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected poster

BTW...LOOOOOL

http://unspun.amazon.com/Wealthy-Peo...list/show/1228

Nice company there, Kobester.
Emile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 06:32 AM   #5
Tainted Sword
World Champion WOOOO~!

Tainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat cool

Alot of people are baited into arguing over Kobe by the haters. They'll be a thread in the NBA forum that has nothing to do with Kobe until some retard comes in and mentions something along the lines of "I can't wait to hear what the Kobe ******gers have to say ". Then, the whole thread turns into something it's not supposed to be.

Don't get me wrong, there are idiotic Kobe fans on this board, but not as many as the haters try to make you think. Actually there are three times more haters going around trolling than Kobe fans....
Tainted Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:18 PM   #6
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far

All the haters and people that bash him mean one thing HE"S DAMN GOOD
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:31 PM   #7
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

lakers_fan4life has decent reputation

That aint right who ever said that is mos. def. stupid as hell........

if kobe bryant wins the MVP its because he very much deserves it.......

same goes for whoever else........... this is sad though cause from what all the spectators are saying kobe probably will not get the MVP even though he deserves it same thing goes for the past 2 years the league hates kobe or something i swear
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #8
lakers4ever
Decent playground baller

lakers4ever has an OK reputation so far

In the scheme of things, does it really matter if Kobe gets the MVP or not? It means nothing. It is just a very subjective award and every year the winner gets chastised because fans of other teams think their player deserved it. I quit getting mad about who is MVP long ago because it means nothing. People hate Kobe. A lot of people, including myself, hated Michael Jordan. I hated the fact he was so good and kept winning championships that belong to the Lakers. The Lakers could win it every single year forever as far as I am concerned.
lakers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:14 PM   #9
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Both are deserving candidates. If Kobe gets it, he deserves it, same as Paul. Kobe is the most hated superstar out there. There is going to be that type of retarded statements thrown out there. I really dont care if he gets it or not, winning games is all that matters. It is irritating how kobe haters make such stupid statements and bash Laker fans for having love for him but I dont care, we will have the last laugh when Lakers go deeper than Hornets
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: