Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Actors in Sandy Hook

Watching the interviews, it was pretty clear to me the people were reciting script lines and really showed no emotions about the events and usually contradicted their stories. I had a strong hunch they were actors, and I said it many times in this forum, but only got negged for it, but now there is evidence:

This is Laura Phelps. She is the mother of 2 children that attended Sandy Hook.

Her real name is: Jennifer Greenberg Sexton

She is an actor listed under "Star Colors." (Which has since been deleted).

Here she is in her Picasa page:

Here is her audition tape on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhFL5sNwgM0

I was right again. Thank you.

Default Re: Actors in Sandy Hook

so your saying out of the 800 parents of sandy hook elementary, 1 couldnt have been an aspiring actor?

also, if there were actors used for interviews, how does that constitute a conspiracy, rather than the media just trying to sell a story?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    so your saying out of the 800 parents of sandy hook elementary, 1 couldnt have been an aspiring actor?
    No.

What I am saying is Nancy Phelps is not her real name. Her real name is Jennifer Sexton. She is an actor.

This is proof that they are using actors. I've already got a hunch since none of the actors can display true emotions and called it a long time ago.

This is just the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    No.

What I am saying is Nancy Phelps is not her real name. Her real name is Jennifer Sexton. She is an actor.

This is proof that they are using actors. I've already got a hunch since none of the actors can display true emotions and called it a long time ago.

This is just the evidence.
    and how do you know nancy phelps is really jennifer sexton? do you have dna proof?

and like i said, how do you know its the media outlets hiring an actor to sell a story, but a faux event.

also, if there were actors used for interviews, how does that constitute a conspiracy, rather than the media just trying to sell a story?
    So using fake actors to play the role of victims is not a conspiracy in and of itself?

and how do you know nancy phelps is really jennifer sexton? do you have dna proof?

and like i said, how do you know its the media outlets hiring an actor to sell a story, but and faux event.
    He doesn't. He's just trying to elicit a reaction, plus he'll get the conspiracy sheep to agree with him (because fact checking should never stand in the way of a good conspiracy.

Don't play with the moron, let him be.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    So using fake actors to play the role of victims is not a conspiracy in and of itself?
    yes, the media can lie to the public. i think we all know that. they make up false headlines to sell there stories. but what your saying is sandy hook as an event is a conspiracy.

if you sat there and gave me 100 percent proof that there was an actor in and interview acting to be a parent of a sandy hook student, i would conclude at most that the news outlet hired that person to sell there story, not that what actually transpired at sandy hook was staged.

Did you now Emelio Estevez's real name ISN'T Emlio Estevez???
    WHAT'S HIS ROLE IN THIS??

WHAT'S HE HIDING

OMG.

Vin Diesel ISN'T VIN DIESEL'S REAL NAME.

HOW FAR DOWN DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO

NBA rookie of the year

They tell contradictory stories and show no emotion. Why hire bad actors? Surely the US Government can afford some verisimilitude.

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees
    Did you now Emelio Estevez's real name ISN'T Emlio Estevez???
    WHAT'S HIS ROLE IN THIS??

WHAT'S HE HIDING

*IamRambo stick fingers in ears and sings* nah nah nah nah i can't hear you i'm not listening

Almost all actors have different names they use while acting. The acting name is not the real name. BUt again, facts and fact checking are not the important thing here, the important thing is the mysterious conspiracy. Don't fight it.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Almost all actors have different names they use while acting. The acting name is not the real name. BUt again, facts and fact checking are not the important thing here, the important thing is the mysterious conspiracy. Don't fight it.

So you're trying to tell me that Flavor Flav isn't his real name? You're killing me

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Trust me, I'm like you (well except for the old part), and I don't believe in 95% of the conspiracies out there. I think it is odd at the beginning the lack of emotions in the children, the contradiction in their stories, Robbie Parker being caught on camera faking a tear, and even some of the parents who have lost their children. I know what acting is; I've done theater. And trust me, when you try to memorize a script, your speech is very rigid and robotic unless if you have been doing it for a long time.

Along with her, who happens to be an aspiring actress, we also have the bus driver who happens to be a professional actor as well. You might not think it is a big deal, but base on my opinion (which is already suspicious as it is), I think it is a big deal she also happens to be an aspiring actress with a fake name.