Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Default Re: Playoffs Prediction: The Heat and the Spurs will be upset in the First Round!

Sorry Bladers...Heat can and should sweep the Knicks.
    As for the Spurs, Utah does not have an answer for Tony Parker, nor can their defense rotate fast enuf to cover the Spurs well-oiled offensive machine.
    Spurs in 5 or 6.

Default Re: Playoffs Prediction: The Heat and the Spurs will be upset in the First Round!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Just like I was wrong here? http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=219517

Look I know it hurts to be eliminated as the one seed twice.
    But don't fight it, just accept it.

I will go on a record there is no way the Spurs advance in the first round.
    My gut feeling is the same as last year.

Literally Impossible.
    Congratulations on being correct on a prediction a year ago, does that make you Nostradamus? No.

at you acting like we are eliminated already. I bet you don't even know the differences between this year's team and last year's. Last year we played a big talented Memphis team who tanked to get us, this year we are playing lowly Utah who we almost beat in Salt Lake City with no big 3 a couple weeks back.

Great analysis buddy. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what the Knicks can do. But your a laughable fool if you think this Utah team poses any threat like the Grizz last year. Just another kid who watched no games but likes to make ballsy predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    what will you say when this doesnt happen?
    It will happen. I guaranteed it. I hardly guarantee anything.
    The only pred i have guaranteed are the one of Mavs beating the heat and the Grizz upsetting the spurs.

so utah won tonight?

and knicks finished 7th?

It will happen. I guaranteed it. I hardly guarantee anything.
    The only pred i have guaranteed are the one of Mavs beating the heat and the Grizz upsetting the spurs.
    good thing this is the internet, and you can just make a new user once you make a fool of yourself

but you will always know how big of a idiot you are

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Congratulations on being correct on a prediction a year ago, does that make you Nostradamus? No.

at you acting like we are eliminated already. I bet you don't even know the differences between this year's team and last year's. Last year we played a big talented Memphis team who tanked to get us, this year we are playing lowly Utah who we almost beat in Salt Lake City with no big 3 a couple weeks back.

Great analysis buddy. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what the Knicks can do. But your a laughable fool if you think this Utah team poses any threat like the Grizz last year. Just another kid who watched no games but likes to make ballsy predictions.
    Look, Son. I'm doing you a huge favor. So when it happens it won't take you by surprise and send you into shock. I mean... Look what happened to SinJackal.

Its better to cry now than to cry later.

Using the excuse of "time" is just the delay of the inevitable.

3-time NBA All-Star

If the Knicks started with Mike Woodson from the beginning, they'd be a 3rd or 4th seed in the East right now. So with that being said plus the fact that Wade isn't 100% plus the fact that Lebron has had issues in big stages, them beating the Heat is not nearly as far-fetched as people seem to think.

The Jazz are nowhere near as good as the Grizzlies last year. Highly doubt they beat the Spurs.

I dont get it. Is this like a direct challenge to that Konex guy?

Quote Originally Posted by White Mamba
    so utah won tonight?

and knicks finished 7th?
    If you think the suns will beat utah on a row you must have smoked something good.

And yes 76er will tank to get 8th seed.
    They will do all they can to avoid the heat.

I'm sure Doug Collins will rest his starters.

Look, Son. I'm doing you a huge favor. So when it happens it won't take you by surprise and send you into shock. I mean... Look what happened to SinJackal.

Its better to cry now than to cry later.

Using the excuse of "time" is just the delay of the inevitable.
    Yes because any Spurs fan who thinks the Spurs should win in the first round should be automatically connected SinJackal right? If you are so confident in Utah (since you apparently watched their every game and know exactly how they will take down the Spurs) avatar bet me for a year. Even though when you lose you will probably puss out and create another username.

Great college starter

Spurs are winning it all.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

I would like for the Jazz to make the playoffs first?

Spurs will beat Utah.

Miami and Knicks will be interesting, but Miami will take it nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    This F@gg0t also predicted the Heat would lose first round last year, 2nd round against Boston, and also lose again vs Chicago. This kobe stan also predicted the lakers to win against Dallas.

Hulk Hogan your gimmick is so old.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

I will look forward to bumping this if Mia - Knicks or SA - Utah aren't even matched up against each other.