Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 12-01-2007, 07:32 PM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default GT: Game 15 vs Pacers 12/02

VS
Los Angeles Clippers 6-8 vs Indiana Pacers8-9

Where: Staples Center in Los Angeles, California
When: Sunday, December 2nd; 12:30 PM PST, 3:30 PM EST
Media: AM 830

Clippers Projected Starters:
Brevin Knight | Quinton Ross | Corey Maggette | Tim Thomas | Chris Kaman

Pacers Projected Starters:
Jamaal Tinsley | Mike Dunleavy Jr. | Danny Granger | Jermaine O'Neal | Jeff Foster

Q's Prediction: Clippers win 93-90
Q's Prediction Record: 8-6

Q's Quote:
Games not on National TV, so it's really pissing me off. Hopefully Clippers go out and win a game for god's sake. Sorry for the iffy game thread
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:53 AM   #2
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: GT: Game 15 vs Pacers 12/02

got hooked up with free suite tix, hope we pull this one out. would be hugely dissapointed if we dont run the pacers out of the building
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:09 PM   #3
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation

How can Thornton score 10 first half points and not end up playing in the second half? Dunleavy you need to play Thornton, especially when we need an offensive presence.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:13 PM   #4
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

My bad, I was at the game so I did not know Thornton sprained his ankle. I was just so sick at the game watching defensive line-ups with no offensive players present.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:50 AM   #5
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Dont know what the hell we were doing those last 3 minutes. Kaman needed to get the ball more. Dan Dickau needs to learn how to play D cuz Tinsley was killing him. Sucks even more for me I was in the suite shared with Pacer fans
Old 12-03-2007, 03:58 AM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Dont know what the hell we were doing those last 3 minutes. Kaman needed to get the ball more. Dan Dickau needs to learn how to play D cuz Tinsley was killing him. Sucks even more for me I was in the suite shared with Pacer fans
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:21 PM   #7
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
From what I seen at the game was Knight getting scored on by Tinsley and Us coming back and actually getting a lead when Dickau was in. Dickau has been much more impressive than Knight has been. When Knight is left all alone in three point territory he can't do anything because he can't shoot the three. At least Dickau spreads the floor because the other team has to guard him in three point territory. We cannot have a line-up that consist of Knight, Ross, Patterson, Thomas and Williams due to lack of scoring power. I remember seeing that line-up yesterday and being so mad because Thornton was not mixed in. The bottom line is B. Knight is a huge offensive liability.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:57 PM   #8
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiedanny
From what I seen at the game was Knight getting scored on by Tinsley and Us coming back and actually getting a lead when Dickau was in. Dickau has been much more impressive than Knight has been. When Knight is left all alone in three point territory he can't do anything because he can't shoot the three. At least Dickau spreads the floor because the other team has to guard him in three point territory. We cannot have a line-up that consist of Knight, Ross, Patterson, Thomas and Williams due to lack of scoring power. I remember seeing that line-up yesterday and being so mad because Thornton was not mixed in. The bottom line is B. Knight is a huge offensive liability.

Yeah Knight as well. Brevin being 5'11, often gets punked by bigger physical PGs like Tinsley and Baron Davis. Patterson amazes me sometimes but other times I think he has a lower basketball IQ than Maggette. He will post up and then spin and just flip the ball up and prays that it goes in. I've seen Patterson miss point blank shots more this season than Kaman has the last 2. And when Aaron Williams is in the game, please do not run plays for him. He throws up so many wild ugly shots in the post that its sickening to watch and funny when they go in. We really need Sam Cassell back to run our offense.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: