Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Question How great is it that the Spurs (#BuiltNotBought) DESTROYED/ENDED Miami's franchise?

Kawhi wooped LeBrons ass so hard he went running home

And it looks like Wade may do the same as well

Spurs Built not bought

Default Re: How great is it that the Spurs (#BuiltNotBought) DESTROYED/ENDED Miami's franchise?

Why are you melting down?

NBA Superstar

Default Re: How great is it that the Spurs (#BuiltNotBought) DESTROYED/ENDED Miami's franchise?

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Why are you melting down?
    Giving credit to the Spurs = melting down?

Bruh you alright, you seem a little sensitive. Having a rough time dealing with LeBron leaving or are you going right along with him?

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Not as good as seeing them smash the Thunder where not even the refs could save them.

Banned

Chernobyl

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Not as good as seeing them smash the Thunder where not even the refs could save them.
    Boris Diaw < Serge Ibaka

To anyone without an agenda:

Spurs Top 3-4 franchise of all-time. Heat Top 5-7 franchise of all-time. Both better than the OKC franchise with ease.

Built and bought can both work in any respectable amount of time. I don't understand why people make a big deal about how titles are won.

Where do the 2014 Spurs rank all time?

I rule the local playground

OP catching feelings with another thread? Estrogen running high or....
    Last edited by alleykat; 07-11-2014 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    To anyone without an agenda:

Spurs Top 3-4 franchise of all-time. Heat Top 5-7 franchise of all-time. Both better than the OKC franchise with ease.

Built and bought can both work in any respectable amount of time. I don't understand why people make a big deal about how titles are won.
    Because winning a title as a built team has more, justifiable bragging rights and took more skill to compile.

When you try and buy your way to victory and fail, you wind up looking like a f'ing chump because victory is expected and mandatory.

NBA Superstar

Yo, who else legit remembers LeBron when asked about Cleveland saying "I'm not going back to cold winters."

Now Andrew Wiggins and a Finals ASS POUNDING later, "I'm coming home!"

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

The meltdown is real

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7 meltdown threads

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Yo, who else legit remembers LeBron when asked about Cleveland saying "I'm not going back to cold winters."

Now Andrew Wiggins and a Finals ASS POUNDING later, "I'm coming home!"

This was legit funny doe

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Kawhi wooped LeBrons ass so hard he went running home

And it looks like Wade may do the same as well

Spurs Built not bought
    You dislike the Heat more than you dislike the Spurs? They took your team out man.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

:
    How do you even remember this shit?

True LeBron fan OP probably has all the memorable LeBron quotes written down in his room