Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 01-11-2015, 12:40 AM   #391
That_Admiral
Celtics Y'all

That_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Celtics BTE!!

Quote:
Marc Stein ✔ @ESPNSteinLine
Grizz poised to get Jeff Green/Russ Smith; Celts to get Tay Prince/Austin Rivers/Grizz first; Pelicans to get Quincy Pondexter/Grizz second
another PG? come on celts
That_Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 09:34 PM   #392
Rondooooooooooo
\_(ツ)_/

Rondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

austin rivers!? boo!!!!!
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 01:24 AM   #393
sirkeelma
Local High School Star

sirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation here

http://instagram.com/p/xw10dqpgYH/?modal=true

Thank You to all the true Celtic fans and supporters of mine during my years as a Celtic. Thank You To the Organization for giving me a chance after my heart surgery and for being there for me during that tough time. The city of Boston will always hold a special place in my heart. THANK YOU

- Jeff Green

sirkeelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 08:01 AM   #394
Rondooooooooooo
\_(ツ)_/

Rondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm hoping we keep Nate around.....he is a fun player to watch, and we need a backup pg.....fvck pressey
Old 01-16-2015, 09:33 PM   #395
That_Admiral
Celtics Y'all

That_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation hereThat_Admiral has an incredible reputation here

Yay we got rid of rivers! but has anyone seen the other 2 guys play?
Old 01-17-2015, 01:16 PM   #396
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Last time I watched the Celtics we still had Rondo and Green
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 06:18 PM   #397
Rondooooooooooo
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Last time I watched the Celtics we still had Rondo and Green

I actually like watching this current team play, seeing smart start to get into the groove of things, and our front court is actually pretty solid.
Old 01-17-2015, 08:18 PM   #398
Miss Bella
I miss open layups

Miss Bella has an incredible reputation hereMiss Bella has an incredible reputation hereMiss Bella has an incredible reputation hereMiss Bella has an incredible reputation hereMiss Bella has an incredible reputation hereMiss Bella has an incredible reputation hereMiss Bella has an incredible reputation hereMiss Bella has an incredible reputation here

I thought this would be appreciated by the Celts fans.

Scal explaining why Garnett hates Howard.

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/video/s...d=383908931632
Miss Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:10 PM   #399
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
I actually like watching this current team play, seeing smart start to get into the groove of things, and our front court is actually pretty solid.
I don't mind that at all. Celtics is Celtics. It's just that with school, study, and all that shit I don't have time to watch NBA matches, especially live during the middle of the night. I watched as much basketball I could during the Halloween break, but since then, I just haven't really had the motivation or time to. Sucks.
Old 01-19-2015, 05:11 PM   #400
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Also, I just noticed we got another 1st round pick. lmao, is there a rule for too many picks?
Old 01-23-2015, 02:04 AM   #401
That_Admiral
Celtics Y'all

We just beat the trailblazers...away
does that make us championship contenders?
Old 01-23-2015, 10:52 PM   #402
KyleKong
Big Sexy

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I did not sanction this!
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:55 PM   #403
That_Admiral
Celtics Y'all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
I did not sanction this!
Old 01-24-2015, 12:37 PM   #404
ballup
DO THE THING!!!!

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
I did not sanction this!
I did
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: