Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-20-2014, 11:27 PM   #1
highwhey
STRONGMAN

Default whats your policy on women who arent single?

im mainly talking about chicks from your work who are not single. theres a chick at my job whose bf works there as well but dang this chick is always staring at me. she doesnt have a big ass or big boobs but shes a redhead and i have a thing for those type of women. anyways today she was assisting me with some company software since im new there and we ended up having off topic convos, chick is cool as hell but her bf was mad eyeing us walking by every 5 mins

tomorrow i receive my first paycheck so i plan on walking by her desk when i receive it and ask her if she has plans tonight. her bf also sits in front of her. we all have cubicles but theyre the type that reach up to your hip so you can see and hear people pretty easily. i have a bet with a couple guys there that she'll at least have lunch with me. i am very excited
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:30 PM   #2
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: whats your policy on women who arent single?

You're an idiot. Don't mix work with play.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:39 PM   #3
Derka
Wicked F*ckin Retahded

It may not mean very much from some guy on the internet, but you strike me as a piece of garbage.

Just be aware...if she goes for it, you're putting your job and your well-being at risk over a whore.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:39 PM   #4
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Fake or idiot. Either case full-retard.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:46 PM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

BF is not husband. Although if a girl has a serious BF and you are trying to get in just for that it's kind of scummy. Also to me if a girl has BF i don't push as hard, why bother?

Although what you are doing, causing drama at work strikes me as kind of stupid. Are you keeping this girl long term? Because if not, bf and her are both going to be mad at you. At work. Near your desk.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:01 AM   #6
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

If you are just a free loving guy then just be yourself.

You sound like a tool though and all this will bring is a future of you being jealous and untrustworthy of your woman because you aren't trustworthy yourself.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:08 AM   #7
highwhey
STRONGMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
BF is not husband. Although if a girl has a serious BF and you are trying to get in just for that it's kind of scummy. Also to me if a girl has BF i don't push as hard, why bother?

Although what you are doing, causing drama at work strikes me as kind of stupid. Are you keeping this girl long term? Because if not, bf and her are both going to be mad at you. At work. Near your desk.
i wouldnt hook up with a girl just to ruin some guys life. the guy looks like a nice human being. ill probably not go through with it, 3 weeks at the job and trying to go in on some dudes girl, def aint my brightest idea. but if the girl is flirting with me, shes obviously not happy, right?

its a huge workplace btw, a couple hundred people work there.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:12 AM   #8
DeuceWallaces
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
if the girl is flirting with me, shes obviously not happy, right

Lol wrong. Anyway, go ahead so we can read the next thread about your living hell at work with her and her BF.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:13 AM   #9
Maniak
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

flirting is harmless. but dont put ur job in jeopardy for a piece of ass (or no ass, as described).
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:14 AM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
i wouldnt hook up with a girl just to ruin some guys life. the guy looks like a nice human being. ill probably not go through with it, 3 weeks at the job and trying to go in on some dudes girl, def aint my brightest idea. but if the girl is flirting with me, shes obviously not happy, right?

its a huge workplace btw, a couple hundred people work there.
Yes, but the girls and her boyfriend are there and you said you are new? News travels fast. I hooked up with an intern in my group (we were close in age so get your dirty thoughts away) at a club and we didn't do anything at the club, she left with me though. One other person at work saw us.

Two days later i get called into my bosses office to talk about fraternizing. "You do know it doesn't reflect well on you to be sleeping with your intern?" This was at Time Warner. We had 8,000 people. But you have your little section.

Just take it into account, there are a lot of girls out there, is ****ing this one worth the drama it may cause?
Old 02-21-2014, 12:14 AM   #11
highwhey
STRONGMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
You're new there and already plan on rocking the boat?
its not smart on any level but its a huge place with many different departments.

i dont know aboutyou guys but im hispanic and some white girls fvcking love us. probably bc it makes them feel dirty or something but the best lay i got was from this white girl who went against her fathers wishes and dated me.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:16 AM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
its not smart on any level but its a huge place with many different departments.

i dont know aboutyou guys but im hispanic and some white girls fvcking love us. probably bc it makes them feel dirty or something but the best lay i got was from this white girl who went against her fathers wishes and dated me.
Because white girls are rare so you need this one at work?

BTW i agree with you, i've had girls who clearly thought I must be some dangerous dude because i'm puerto rican, despite the fact I'm joe corporate, don't speak spanish, come from a family with lawyers, etc.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:22 AM   #13
highwhey
STRONGMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Because white girls are rare so you need this one at work?

BTW i agree with you, i've had girls who clearly thought I must be some dangerous dude because i'm puerto rican, despite the fact I'm joe corporate, don't speak spanish, come from a family with lawyers, etc.
you make a good point about the workplace. so this means all girls from your job are offlimits?

sheeeit.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:25 AM   #14
highwhey
STRONGMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Lol wrong. Anyway, go ahead so we can read the next thread about your living hell at work with her and her BF.
maybe bc youre older than me you might disagree but when youre in your early 20's, you havent experienced eevrything, even i meet new people from time to time who are more interesting than people i had previously met.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:29 AM   #15
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
i wouldnt hook up with a girl just to ruin a guy's life.

That's exactly what you are doing.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: