Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: According to Euroleague: 2 of the 5 Best Players in the World are...

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    He put 'Crazed troll' as his custom title below his username. He's trolling
    No he didn't. Jeff gave him that

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: According to Euroleague: 2 of the 5 Best Players in the World are...

Navarro could be a very good role player in the NBA IMO but top 5 LMFAO. So which one of Lebron durant dwight cp3 kobe wade is he better than?

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I think if you give Navarro the same amount of time to get accustomed to the NBA style of play, and particularly a player friendly system like the Spurs, he'd be as good as Parker. Just my opinion. I think hes a better scorer, more refined/skilled when it comes to scoring, and I think hes as good on that pick and roll as Parker is. I agree though, his playmaking isn't up to the same ability, and yet Parker isn't that great himself, which is an issue for Navarro.
    Agree with this post. His playmaking ability is not to go underrated though, the stretch where Spain actually played through him was one of Spain's best moments in today's game. He's a great handler and amazing at forcing the defensive fault in transition or just handling the ball outside.

He should of gone to the NBA earlier, as a youngster, he could of been an all star at least once, not saying it would be a certain thing if he went, but it would have been a likely possibility.

Banned

JCN is certainly a good NBA player caliber athlete. Much better than Spanoulis.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I've seriously seen more posts on here about this "EuroLeague" guy than actual posts from this guy.

Actually, i don't even specifically remember seeing any posts by him. I'm sure i've seen some of his threads though.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    No he didn't. Jeff gave him that
    Really?

Really?

Yeah. Jeff gives people who piss him off titles like that

Some others I remember:
    Dengness9 "crazed bulls fan"
    Starjordan "irrational Jordan super fan"
    32dayz "I argue against Kobe"

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by sodap
    Navarro would have had a really great NBA career (manu level) if he had been drafted when he was young, imho. He's not the player he could have been, and he's great anyway.
    No way he's on Manu level. He can't create his own shots like Manu.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Yeah. Jeff gives people who piss him off titles like that

Some others I remember:
    Dengness9 "crazed bulls fan"
    Starjordan "irrational Jordan super fan"
    32dayz "I argue against Kobe"
    So he has a serious case of metal retardation? Why hasn't ISH helped him by donating money to the national retard foundation?

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    No way he's on Manu level. He can't create his own shots like Manu.
    Of course he can. Just because he was missused in memphis and asked to be a spot up shoter doesn't mean he isn't able to, just hit youtube and watch highlights of the guy.

I'd like to see the rest of his top 5 and see if he ranks Spanoulis as the best player in the world.

Dude, why are you quoting that moron/troll? You look just as bad he does.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    Of course he can. Just because he was missused in memphis and asked to be a spot up shoter doesn't mean he isn't able to, just hit youtube and watch highlights of the guy.
    Highlights in Euroleague.

Maybe he can surprise people with his floaters but he's not on the same level like Manu on creating his own shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Highlights in Euroleague.

Maybe he can surprise people with his floaters but he's not on the same level like Manu on creating his own shot.
    I agree with this at some extent.
    Ginobili is way more creative, more athletic than Navarro but Navarro as a casa in terms of actually shooting.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

So he has a serious case of metal retardation? Why hasn't ISH helped him by donating money to the national retard foundation?
    He needs it. Dude even insults with himself under his other username AirTupac.