Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: GT: Bulls vs Pacers

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    They're usually in the game bulls game thread's hating on his every move but they aint got shit to say right now dude is looking good to go.
    Aww they're just insecure that Rose in his heart isn't a soft ass, competitive coward.

Rose wants to mash the competition, LeBron wants to join them to help bail himself out.

They see the humble, yet competitive guy who is a good kid, and they know deep down it represents everything LeBron isn't.

5-time NBA All-Star

The passing and the three point shooting is what impressed me. He always had the scoring ability. He's been very efficient as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    NumberSix, TonyMontana, Trollsmasher, SilkktheShocker on suicide watch right now.

It's a minor victory. But it's funny to see how quiet these idiots are. These guys have been non-stop trolling Bulls fans for the last few years.

I want to see a healthy Bulls team play Heat this playoffs.

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Aww they're just insecure that Rose in his heart isn't a soft ass, competitive coward.

Rose wants to mash the competition, LeBron wants to join them to help bail himself out.

They see the humble, yet competitive guy who is a good kid, and they know deep down it represents everything LeBron isn't.

Both teams [almost] treated this like a reg. season game...I liked that we pulled out the win despite not playing Jimmy or Noah.

One thing that made me smile is how Rose didn't let us go into the half down 10. He took over the last two minutes of the half, and shows the ability to change the pace of the game with his legs still.

The hops are still there but I think he'll only use them sporadically like AI did.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    The Nets are going to stomp both the Bulls and Pacers. They are like three tiers above both teams, no joking. I realized last night that the Nets are too damn offensively talented, possess great, tenacious defense and a roster that stretches 10 deep. We also forced LeBron into a sub-par game. Every other possession we threw a different defender on him and we're the only team that can do that.

We're dismantling the opposition by 20+ points every game and we have yet to have Deron Williams, Jason Terry and Andrei Kirilenko. Just my opinion but I don't see how the Nets can lose in any series.
    Bumpidy bump.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    The Nets are going to stomp both the Bulls and Pacers. They are like three tiers above both teams, no joking. I realized last night that the Nets are too damn offensively talented, possess great, tenacious defense and a roster that stretches 10 deep. We also forced LeBron into a sub-par game. Every other possession we threw a different defender on him and we're the only team that can do that.

We're dismantling the opposition by 20+ points every game and we have yet to have Deron Williams, Jason Terry and Andrei Kirilenko. Just my opinion but I don't see how the Nets can lose in any series.