Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 08-12-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
bullz_rule21
Decent playground baller

bullz_rule21 has an OK reputation so far
Default Can all this partying for the big 3 to come back and haunt them?

So I've been reading a lot about how the big 3 are enjoying their summer. Do you think it is possible that with the big 3 soaking up the sun, partying, and making lists of doubters come back this season and haunt them?

The Heat are going to have the biggest target on their backs this year. Bosh and Wade have not been the healthiest. Their lack of prep for this coming year could come back.

The Bulls I'm sure aren't the only team working their butts off this summer. What do you guys think?
bullz_rule21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation
Default Re: Can all this partying for the big 3 to come back and haunt them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullz_rule21
So I've been reading a lot about how the big 3 are enjoying their summer. Do you think it is possible that with the big 3 soaking up the sun, partying, and making lists of doubters come back this season and haunt them?

The Heat are going to have the biggest target on their backs this year. Bosh and Wade have not been the healthiest. Their lack of prep for this coming year could come back.

The Bulls I'm sure aren't the only team working their butts off this summer. What do you guys think?

I think until the season starts and we see them actually play, theres going to be as much speculation about that team as there was about where LeDouche was going when free agency started.

A tad off topic but.... Bosh, why dont you get Sean Livingston'd this season you RuPaul ass momo. (Yes, I take hating to the extreme)
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:12 PM   #3
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Frohman
I think until the season starts and we see them actually play, theres going to be as much speculation about that team as there was about where LeDouche was going when free agency started.

A tad off topic but.... Bosh, why dont you get Sean Livingston'd this season you RuPaul ass momo. (Yes, I take hating to the extreme)
Hey! No picking on Shaun! Personally I'd rather watch Wade miss the season with his shoulder again and watch Bronze and RuPaul struggle in the playoffs!
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would laugh my ass of if Lebron got fat, he could be called Lebunter!

However that being said these guys want to win so I expect they are working on their game.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: