Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore Geezer's Avatar

Question What % of NBA players do you think cheat on their Wives/Girlfriends?

I know there are a few that get disgraced when they are CAUGHT, but I'm sure there are tons out there who do it constantly... imagining some of the tail they could pull I'm hardly surprised, I mean shit Marko Jaric got married to Adriana Lima

Why do NBA players even bother getting married at such a young age? If I was in the league I would sure as hell try to have as much success "on the road" as I possibly could

And my apologies to AC Green in advance

Default Re: What % of NBA players do you think cheat on their Wives/Girlfriends?

Ray Allen, Tim Duncan, Shane Battier, Yao Ming and Derek Fisher are the only ones that don't.

Default Re: What % of NBA players do you think cheat on their Wives/Girlfriends?

Quote Originally Posted by Sroek
    Ray Allen, Tim Duncan, Shane Battier, Yao Ming and Derek Fisher are the only ones that don't.
    You left out Grant Hill.

Banned

who gives a shit?

its not really cheating if the wives/gf know about it, now is it really? im betting most of these wives/gf have some sort of agreement with it.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

http://twitpic.com/uw0d7/full

Quote Originally Posted by StillKill24
    who gives a shit?
    Hard not to agree with this...

Same percentage of guys in the general public that do?
    It's really not that uncommon....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    its not really cheating if the wives/gf know about it, now is it really? im betting most of these wives/gf have some sort of agreement with it.
    boom, end of thread. They are ok with it, cause they want the money and lifestyle that comes with it more than anything else.

It s the same thing for all rich people, not just nba players. And for more and more people in the middle class too. Society is evolving.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

I have no idea about the question but people seriously need to stop acting like they know these guy's based off on court play and whatever the NBA media outlets feeds you. Why not Shane Battier? Because he's not covered in tatoo's? Because he seems like a nice dude off the court? News flash nice guy's have affairs all the time. There's literally no way of ever knowing. Ray Allen could be getting ass every night and none of us what ever have a clue.

College superstar

Nope, I know someone that's been with Dfish and she's def not his wife.

you want to hook up with a player?

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    Knew that was going to come up. Slippin' up last year Ray

Dunking on everybody in the park Basketman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Walker
    Hard not to agree with this...

Same percentage of guys in the general public that do?
    It's really not that uncommon....
    The general public don't earn millions playing with balls.

Oh the Bealsanity

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    I have no idea about the question but people seriously need to stop acting like they know these guy's based off on court play and whatever the NBA media outlets feeds you. Why not Shane Battier? Because he's not covered in tatoo's? Because he seems like a nice dude off the court? News flash nice guy's have affairs all the time. There's literally no way of ever knowing. Ray Allen could be getting ass every night and none of us what ever have a clue.
    Just to add on to this, someone on this forum mentioned Hines Ward is a huge player and he seems like a nice guy off the field. Perceived nice guys everywhere, just not in the NBA have affairs all the time.

Who knows?

Honestly, its not as high as you think. Not everyone completely lack morals and values. Unless the wife and husband both hate their marriage, I really doubt either person would be ok with cheating. Sure it happens sometimes, but not really as much as people like to pretend. If a player got married then he is probably past the banging groupies stage of life, its not as amazing as you think.