Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Star Wars: The Old Republic

One month away from release date - who's got it pre-ordered?

Default Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

I have, can't wait! I was/am lucky enough to be invited to test the game out, and so far I've been very impressed! The stories I've been involved in so far are really interesting.

For an MMO, the combat is pretty cool too. Haven't quite played enough to get a lightsaber though, but I'm sure they're pretty cool.

Have it pre-ordered and I've been playing a couple months already. Really starting to shape up well, but it will obviously be all about end game. So lets hope they pump it out quick.

Im hyped.... you will find me somewhere in that universe

After being registered on the site for a couple years, I finally got invited. Downloading right now.

Less than 2 weeks away!

For everyone who pre-ordered, keep an eye on your email inboxes next week. Early access will begin!

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20111207

Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. Pre-load the game client now, so you're ready to play when your Early Game Access invitation arrives. Note that download time can vary and may take awhile.

I got my early access into the game this afternoon (UK time), totally addicted.

Running a Sith Inquisitor at the moment. Anyone else who pre-ordered got into the game yet?

Local High School Star clipse026's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    I got my early access into the game this afternoon (UK time), totally addicted.

Running a Sith Inquisitor at the moment. Anyone else who pre-ordered got into the game yet?
    I've played WoW since they introduced Mauradon. I had my eye on this but not too seriously. I had been checking videos recently and decided to look at it a bit more. It looks great and I can't wait. I actually pre-ordered yesterday. I don't care if I don't get early access. It should be damn fun. I'll probably end up playing a Corruption specced Sith Sorcerer since my friend is going to play one of the melee specs.

Are you playing on an EU server?

Quote Originally Posted by clipse026
    I've played WoW since they introduced Mauradon. I had my eye on this but not too seriously. I had been checking videos recently and decided to look at it a bit more. It looks great and I can't wait. I actually pre-ordered yesterday. I don't care if I don't get early access. It should be damn fun. I'll probably end up playing a Corruption specced Sith Sorcerer since my friend is going to play one of the melee specs.

Are you playing on an EU server?
    Yeah I'm in an EU server. Waiting for a couple of buddies to get their early access so they can join me.

Probably the only bad thing about having staggered early access depending on when you pre-ordered the game, that you can't start up the same time as your friends as everyone will get their codes at different times. I'll probably start up a new character one they get in the game so we can run through the starting zone together.

Most my guild from Conan got in Tuesday morning and we've been playing like crazy since. Been a ton of fun and we're having a great time leveling and pvp'ing.

I'm on Canderous Ordo for all of you ishiots out there.

Local High School Star clipse026's Avatar

This has been damn fun so far. About what I expected. I made a Republic Smuggler and got to level 12 while I waited for my friend to get his early access. The cover system is fairly frustrating but it was still a fun class to play and I'm sure will be underused. Going to make that one a healer probably.

After he got his EA I made a Sith Sorcerer to level 12. Did the 1st flashpoint Black Talon. Pretty fun. Difficulty wasn't much but It's to be expected for the introductory zone. I like how you can fill the party with companions. Loving the game so far.

Also Huttball

Been playing for a couple days now, although every server I join keeps getting overcrowded so I keep jumping servers and starting new characters.

Haven't got anybody above level 8 or 9 yet, but tried a lot of the classes. So far favorites are Sith Warrior and Bounty Hunter. Least fave is Imperial Agent.

Probably way behind a few of you guys on level as I've been a bit under the weather the last few days and didn't really feel like playing, but I got access to my ship earlier. It makes the game so much more fun finally being able to go wherever you like. I was getting a little tired of Dromund Kaas.

Hit 33 today before the servers came down on my Sith Assassin Tank and have been killing some Synthweaving in the meantime.

I've not really explored Crafting and things like that. I know I should, especially now I have 2 companions.