Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore RintjeRitsma's Avatar

Default Re: US Media: Deron Williams Struggles in Europe (VIDEO)

I care about NBA games. Why? Because like Vassilis Spanoulis sad: "The best players in the world are there."

Quote Originally Posted by RintjeRitsma
    I care about NBA games. Why? Because like Vassilis Spanoulis sad: "The best players in the world are there."
    Noah said Europe has the best players in the world.

What is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    I am in Europe and I don't care about Euroleague games.
    No one in Sweden knows a thing about basketball.

What's my point? That I take the opinion of Spanoulis more serious. Don't you?

What's your point? You say that nobody in Europe cares about NBA games. That's not true; I care, as does Spanoulis.

Making comments like you do about Sweden doesn't promote your argument either.

What's my point? That I take the opinion of Spanoulis more serious. Don't you?

What's your point? You say that nobody in Europe cares about NBA games. That's not true; I care, as does Spanoulis.

Making comments like you do about Sweden doesn't promote your argument either.
    Spanoulis does not care about the NBA. I happen to know he has not even seen an NBA regular season game in several years and he has not seen more than a handful of NBA playoff games in several years.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Spanoulis does not care about the NBA. I happen to know he has not even seen an NBA regular season game in several years.
    I saw him watching one 6 months ago.

"I happen to know he has not even seen an NBA regular season game in several years and he has not seen more than a handful of NBA playoff games in several years."

Now your just reaching. #fail

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

No one in Sweden knows a thing about basketball.

Racist phagg0t ban plz

"I happen to know he has not even seen an NBA regular season game in several years and he has not seen more than a handful of NBA playoff games in several years."

Now your just reaching. #fail
    No I'm not. If you can write in Greek you can talk to Spanoulis at his website blog.

Which still isn't an argument for Spanoulis not caring about the NBA. That's the point!! I'm in Europe and watching NBA games isn't easy. Only some sunday games and MLK day games don't kill your next day.

The best players in in the sport he loves and plays all day, play (to his own account) in de NBA. There is no way he doesn't care about the NBA. Even you know that..

Good college starter

Which still isn't an argument for Spanoulis not caring about the NBA. That's the point!! I'm in Europe and watching NBA games isn't easy. Only some sunday games and MLK day games don't kill your next day.

The best players in in the sport he loves and plays all day, play (to his own account) in de NBA. There is no way he doesn't care about the NBA. Even you know that..

Europe basketball is exciting. I saw Sasha Vujavic posterizing someone over there. The Machine is killing it. Even Ammo is killing it. It was not too long ago that both of these guys were passing towels at the end of the Lakers bench.

Deron Williams is still out of shape. Right now, he is just playing with half of his ability. He's pouring it against Euro bums and most of the time he is just setting up his teammates. He probably can't wait till the lockout is over.

Good college starter

Spanoulis does not care about the NBA. I happen to know he has not even seen an NBA regular season game in several years and he has not seen more than a handful of NBA playoff games in several years.
    Yes you were hugging his nuts 24-7 and that is why you know all these things.

NBA and Vassilus Spanoulis should not be used in the same sentence. It's embarrassing for NBA to mention a waterboy was once a NBA player.

Katsivelis is 20 years old and a 5th string PG of Olympiacos. That's who Williams scored almost all his points against. In a FRIENDLY game.

And no one in Europe cares about NBA games.
    why are teams carrying five point guards over there??

I think he is a little more concerned with playing his own team games than setting up all night to watch NBA games...especially when his team might be playing that day.

Quote Originally Posted by PK3434
    why are teams carrying five point guards over there??
    Well, that team has injury problems with other players being out. They would probably move the 5th PG once those other players come back.