Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-03-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
spree43
High School Varsity 12th Man

spree43 has an OK reputation so far
Default Trading places - NBA version

Who would you trade with if you had to pick one of thse guys.
Taking into account they're basketball ability, and potential ability, but more they're overall lifestyle (mostly their girls) and I'm assuming the rumors and public perception to be true, and ignoring personality to a degree cos i know dwades wife might be real cool

Andrew Bynum - good basketball potential, could be a champion this year, Rihanna not bad! But a bit messed up and maybe unstable

Al Horford - Ciara and not quite the potential of Bynum, but still all star potential, I'm assuming theyre still together as well

Young Dwyane Wade - Just won the title and finals mvp, but married to this

Mark Jaric - No NBA potential really, but a solid spot for his career, or at very least in europe, but married to a supermodel

Prime John Amechi

Last edited by spree43 : 05-03-2009 at 02:45 PM.
spree43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Trading places - NBA version

Quote:
Originally Posted by spree43
Who would you trade with if you had to pick one of thse guys.
Taking into account they're basketball ability, and potential ability, but more they're overall lifestyle (mostly their girls) and I'm assuming the rumors and public perception to be true, and ignoring personality to a degree cos i know dwades wife might be real cool

Andrew Bynum - good basketball potential, could be a champion this year, Rihanna not bad! But a bit messed up and maybe unstable

Al Horford - Ciara and not quite the potential of Bynum, but still all star potential, I'm assuming theyre still together as well

Young Dwyane Wade - Just won the title and finals mvp, but married to this

Mark Jaric - No NBA potential really, but a solid spot for his career, or at very least in europe, but married to a supermodel

Prime John Amechi

LOL @ Amechi. Man I was casualy sipping a Dr. Pepper while contemplating my choices then I see that sh*t. Shot nose soda all over my f*ckin screen. You're an a$$hole. Lol, anyway, I'm thinking Wade is out of the question, if we are takin on thier real lives. Dude apparently has herpes and is about to by drained after this divorce. Jaric's cross eyes are just too much for me. It really boils down to Bynum and Al. This is pretty tough. They both have thier entire lives ahead of them. Both have star potential. both have some bad broads at the moment. Think, being from LA, I'd rather live there than ATL. But the a$$ in ATL would be hard to pass on. Hmmmm. F*ck it. I'm going with Bynum. The playboy mansion pick is enough for me.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bynum I've always wanted to go to the playboy mansion and be a dominant center.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:54 PM   #4
spree43
High School Varsity 12th Man

spree43 has an OK reputation so far

Personally I'm split between Horford and Marko
I mean Ciara isn't that much worse that adriana lima, but I don't know about rihanna anymore, she may be a bit crazy

I'd have to go with Horford, cos he doesn't have quite the same amount of pressure on him prefessionally and isn't in as big a market, but still big enough to be noticed, not as much paparazzi to stalk him, and can probably live a semi normal life, I mean I think over 7 foot is too tall
spree43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:15 PM   #5
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spree43
Personally I'm split between Horford and Marko
I mean Ciara isn't that much worse that adriana lima, but I don't know about rihanna anymore, she may be a bit crazy

I'd have to go with Horford, cos he doesn't have quite the same amount of pressure on him prefessionally and isn't in as big a market, but still big enough to be noticed, not as much paparazzi to stalk him, and can probably live a semi normal life, I mean I think over 7 foot is too tall

i'm going horford as well. because of the reasons you mentioned, plus i heart ciara forever.
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:30 PM   #6
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Marko for sure. None of those girls compare to Adriana Lima.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #7
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rihanna might be one of those very clingy kind of girls not for that

never heard of horfords girl

wades girl is ugly

so marko takes this easily
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: