Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Westbrook is going to DESTROY Irving tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Own up to what? Irving did not out play Westbrook tonight. He was completely passive for 3 and a half quarters and gets all the credit because he gets a couple of buckets down the stretch. Go back and watch those moving screens that aided many of his simple lay-ups.

Like I said, there is nothing you can do when a team has their best game of the season and most likely the best game in their franchise history.

Trust me, i'm not mad. it happens sometimes. lottery teams have the games of their life and sometimes knock off the big dog. Not a big deal.

i'm not too worried about lottery team "superstars"

I know the truth and this guy is clearly a fraud.
    YOU GOT YOUR *** KICKED IN. THIS MAY BE THE WORST THREAD THAT DIDN'T PAN OUT THAT I'VE EVER SEEN.

Irving and his team of Zeller, Waiters, Gee and Thompson
    Westbrook and his stud team of Durant, Ibaka, Perkins (he sux) and Sepaloshoussssoususs

Dude - copy this statement: "I was wrong. I'm sorry. Kyrie kicked Westbrook's ass/team." and then go to bed. It's late.

I rule the local playground Rondo's Avatar

I like the Thunder due to Durant but glad to see Irving get the job done tonight. Really love watching Irving. He's a better basketball player and a better point guard than Westbrook for me and he was never going to get "destroyed".

Quote Originally Posted by sixer6ad
    YOU GOT YOUR *** KICKED IN. THIS MAY BE THE WORST THREAD THAT DIDN'T PAN OUT THAT I'VE EVER SEEN.

Irving and his team of Zeller, Waiters, Gee and Thompson
    Westbrook and his stud team of Durant, Ibaka, Perkins (he sux) and Sepaloshoussssoususs

Dude - copy this statement: "I was wrong. I'm sorry. Kyrie kicked Westbrook's ass/team." and then go to bed. It's late.
    Base the Thunder off reputation and avoid what actually happened tonight....idiot

Irving's teammates played better than Westbrook's tonight PLAIN AND SIMPLE. the reputation means nothing, moron.

You people can't possibly be this stupid, right? Am I getting trolled?

NBA sixth man of the year

This entire thread is a troll thread...You said Westbrook make him look SILLY which he clearly did not, no matter how many excuses you make. You look even sillier refusing to own up to your ridiculous opening post. You're the troll...

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    You could see at the end, that Kyrie got OKC's respect. Can't do anything else, but give the young man some dap.

His hesitation dribble is nuts though.

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Yea I see it, but why were you calling me out when I praised Kyrie and accepted defeat? You are lumping me with the trolls like a douche just because I like a player you hate.
    I'm a douche, because you're one of the front runners for the UrkelBrook club? First of all, you didn't praise Kyrie until after my statements were made. And the reason I lumped you in with them is because you bang the drum relentlessly for the Ninja Turtle, yet rarely if ever acknowledge his bone head short comings.

Plus, with the origin story of how you became a fan of his, rooting for him due to the lack of Derrick Rose, seems kind of iffy. I have no problem with you personally, but now I'm a douche for calling you out on obviously being an UrkelBrook apologist?

Riiiight, I will remember that going forward. Noted. And obviously I'm right in my assumptions of you being a vicious groupie for Westbrook if you're willing to take things down a personal realm by calling me a douche because I pointed you out as a fan of the guy.

Decent playground baller ScarSymmetry's Avatar

OKC supporter here.

Irving killed OKC in the clutch.

Kid done good.

great 4th quaryer by irving

(i feel like ive said that before)

Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    This entire thread is a troll thread...You said Westbrook make him look SILLY which he clearly did not, no matter how many excuses you make. You look even sillier refusing to own up to your ridiculous opening post. You're the troll...
    Hey, OP is the guy who said he's glad Duncan got injured in another thread (never mind that it might be the end of a top 10 GOAT player's career).

OP is just a pathetic little shit and a raging *******, who is mad as hell that he got exposed.

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

They both played great honestly, but the title of this thread said Westbrook is going to DESTROY Irving tonight. THAT is what makes it laughable, because you should know not to say stupid shit like that. You feed people to crush you

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
    Hey, OP is the guy who said he's glad Duncan got injured in another thread (never mind that it might be the end of a top 10 GOAT player's career).

OP is just a pathetic little shit and a raging *******, who is mad as hell that he got exposed.
    Tim Duncan is not a top 10 player all time. He's vastly overrated.

Why wouldn't I be glad his career is potentially over? He's a still a very solid player and important to the Spurs success. I just want to see OKC hoist that trophy my man.

Westbrick fans are ****ing crazy.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Tim Duncan is not a top 10 player all time. He's vastly overrated.

Troll confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Troll confirmed
    MJ, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Russell, Wilt, Hakeem, Shaq, Oscar, KG/Kobe/Soon to be LeBron.