Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: BREAKING: Brandon Jennings to Pistons, in a Sign-And-Trade with Bucks

East looking pretty strong from top to bottom

Default Re: BREAKING: Brandon Jennings to Pistons, in a Sign-And-Trade with Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    With this trade the Pistons have overtaken the Knicks for the fifth seed in the East. The East is so dominant this year, and for many years to come.
    Smith and Jennings shooting on the outside?
    Hardly fifth seed. Maybe 8th.

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Epic move for the pistons. Don't let dumbass coach Nick fool yall, Jennings is a straight up baller. I expect him to go ham this season. A lot of open 3's with the post presence of Smoove, and Monroe

Banned

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 39s
    Y! Sources: Detroit's finalizing a sign-and-trade with Milwaukee to acquire Brandon Jennings on a 3-year, $24M deal. http://yhoo.it/11sZpIU

With this trade the Pistons have overtaken the Knicks for the fifth seed in the East. The East is so dominant this year, and for many years to come.
    This trade could push Nets way down to the 8th seed.

Heat, Knicks, Pacers, Bulls, Cavs, Pistons, Hawks, Nets.....that's the tentative order for now......

Wow...talk about an overreaction. A team gets an average PG and now the Pistons "overtake the Knicks for the 5th seed" and "the East becomes dominant"?

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    Smith and Jennings shooting on the outside?
    Hardly fifth seed. Maybe 8th.
    Smith, Jennings, Monroe, Billups and Drummons is a solid team. 8th is a bit degrading, not arguing anybodies opinion. I think they will be 6th, just want to poke at the Knicks any chance I get. The Pistons are just pieces thrown together. And not that fitting. I get this move though. Pistons are sick of being a lottery team. At least they will make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

Heat, Knicks, Pacers, Bulls, Cavs, Pistons, Hawks, Nets.....that's the tentative order for now......
    Dont sleep on the Wizards either.

NBA Finals

I doubt they trade away Drummond or Monroe for him. Stuckey is probably gone though.

The Bucks lose Jennings and Ellis this summer. I would think theyre pretty happy with the summer of 2013

The Pistons will win a lot of games this year by adding KCP Jsmith and Jennings but if they want to contend idk if Jennings is a starting Pg on a contending team. I like him as a Jarret Jack type 6th man.. Not sure if he'd be happy with that kinda rold tho but whatev....

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Wow...talk about an overreaction. A team gets an average PG and now the Pistons "overtake the Knicks for the 5th seed" and "the East becomes dominant"?
    he may be average, but if this happens he's easily the best guard on the pistons next season. I really dont care for him, but Im ok with this if its CV and ? who is our sg? singler? ha.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

I thought we'd be at least 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Dont sleep on the Wizards either.
    Very true. Forgot about them. You think Nets might miss playoffs entirely?

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Maybe Jennings will put on some weight now with bean pies

actually, it seems fitting so here is my east seedings for next season.

heat
    nets
    bulls
    pacers
    knicks
    pistons
    cavs
    wizards

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
    The Pistons will send Brandon Knight to the Bucks as part of the package for Jennings, league sources tell Y! Sports.
    ok...