Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re-Rank The Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops with Ranker

http://www.ranker.com/list/greatest-...s/anonymous101

How it works: Vote thumbs up if you agree on the rank or think the player is too low. Vote thumbs down if you think the player is too high.
    I will add the next players once they are voted in.

Default Re: Re-Rank The Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops with Ranker

whoa Kobe's ahead of Magic and this thread just started

Decent playground baller

Default Re: Re-Rank The Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops with Ranker

since when is kobe 4th.. wasnt he voted 8th
    so this is just to hate him right

Former Bulls Fan.

All the F*CKING Kobe stans are online right now. I ****ing quit this forum, ****ing full of kobe ******s. Imma make my own forum.

I don't get how it works. For example, Barkley has more thumbs down than thumbs up, but his ranking has moved up significantly. How does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    I don't get how it works. For example, Barkley has more thumbs down than thumbs up, but his ranking has moved up significantly. How does that work?
    To be honest I haven't figured it out yet.

Maybe it's likes-dislikes?, but when you look at Wilt and Kobe's that doesn't make sense.

Actually I was right, it is likes minus dislikes (Agree - Disagree)
    It just takes a couple minutes for the results to update I guess which made it confusing at first.

Kobe at rank 39.
    Seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    All the F*CKING Kobe stans are online right now. I ****ing quit this forum, ****ing full of kobe ******s. Imma make my own forum.
    Kobe's last now
    Happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Kobe's last now
    Happy?
    Kobe does really bad in these things for some reason. Logic tells me that he would tend to be overrated in these types off polls given his general popularity, but I supposse my logic is wrong in this case.

It's even worse on Basketball Reference.

Quote Originally Posted by DatAsh
    Kobe does really bad in these things for some reason. Logic tells me that he would tend to be overrated in these types off polls given his general popularity, but I supposse my logic is wrong in this case.

It's even worse on Basketball Reference.
    Kobe is considered to be one of the most polarizing athletes, if not #1 on that list.

I can see where the absurd overrating/stanning comes from and he's over players he shouldn't be over (also overrating him as a player and career moments) and then the absurd underrating/hating too (that his career was all luck and he wouldn't better than ____ player if he was on another team).

Local High School Star

At first I thought I missed Kobe, then I saw him at 40 and I lol'd.

Wilt, Hakeem, Duncan and Kobe are the worst 4.

dwyane wade top 5 of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Noof
    At first I thought I missed Kobe, then I saw him at 40 and I lol'd.

Wilt, Hakeem, Duncan and Kobe are the worst 4.
    Anonymous internet voting...Serious business, as always.

Kobe at 40th with 76 thumbs down and Lebron at #1

Kids are going hard.