Local High School Star barkleynash's Avatar

Default Raps now lead the eastern conference.

Haven't checked the record books, but this may be the first time the raps have ever had sole position of first place in the eastern conference, be it only 6 games. With a few easy games on the schedule, raps could very well be 10-2 after another half dozen.
    From the start of last years horrid beginning, until now, almost a year later, has there ever been a franchise turn things around so dramatically from fan base, product on the floor, and suddenly looking like a place that players want to go to. I'm still in shock.

National High School Star AKADS's Avatar

Default Re: Raps now lead the eastern conference.

On a related note Real14 might have checked himself into a mental health facility.

Raps are a very solid and deep team. Amir and Jonas need to become more consistent and Lowry needs to get them the ball more. But this team has a shot in the East this year

Quote Originally Posted by AKADS
    On a related note Real14 might have checked himself into a mental health facility.

Raps are a very solid and deep team. Amir and Jonas need to become more consistent and Lowry needs to get them the ball more. But this team has a shot in the East this year
    Amir and Jonas have been battling injury but I think the Raps need to start looking for JV more and more. We do most of our damage off of drive and kick and side pick and rolls, but it would be great to see Jonas getting some more touches on the block.

I know its early but the Raps need more love as a potential ECF contender and possibly winning the East. Their recent track record is more impressive than Chicago's, Washington, etc.