Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    Banned

Default Re: Refugee crisis: Hungary deploys teargas and water cannon at Serbia border

[QUOTE=Gr

Default Re: Refugee crisis: Hungary deploys teargas and water cannon at Serbia border

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Here's the thing though, these people aren't walking to Saudi Arabia, they aren't walking to the Emirates, they aren't walking to Eastern Europe or to Russia. Not only because they know they would be treated like dogs there while they can get free housing and a lifetime of free income in the West, but also because those governments have said "No, f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck off. We are compassionate and help you out in another way, but we are not going to make you citizens just like that.".

It's the German government, the Swedish government etcetera who shout to the refugees "Come here, every refugee is welcome here and will be eligible for full citizenship.", while backhandedly telling all the other countries in the EU they have to take an equal share of the refugees they've invited. They are the ones responsible for this, these governments. You can go talk about how it's international law that a refugee needs to apply for status in the first safe country, that all goes out the window when governments themselves are saying that they don't care about that and will take everybody who comes.

And in the end everybody loses. It's a problem for the countries taking in these refugees, because the majority of them don't even have the skill-set to gain employment and will be chronically unemployed. A large portion of them don't and will never respect western culture and will never integrate into society. They will cause crime and trouble. And they are almost all young, unattached males causing further trouble. (for example these "Asian" (Pakistani) rape rings you keep hearing about in England, well a large part of the reason this is a prevalent problem is that there are simply no single women out there for them to engage with. They culturally aren't even allowed to, and Pakistanis only send the young guys over, almost never the young women. Just like the Syrians do now)
    Even for Syria in itself, it's a massive humanitarian disaster that will follow the wake of the war. Once the war is finished, for every 100k refugees taken in by Europe there will be many more people suffering the consequences in Syria. All the rich families have become citizens in another country. So many of the young healthy men who could be rebuilding the country are gone hanging out all day on European streetcorners blowing their welfare checks on weed. While all the women and all the weak, old and poor people are stuck trying to get the nation back on its feet. It will be a disaster for those left behind, which is the giant majority.

It's all the result of idiot politicians shouting at desperate people that they will take anyone who comes. Instead of what they should do, which is making sure these people have adequate food and adequate facilities in Turkey and Lebanon (which they don't have, which is another reason they come) while doing their best to ensure the violence stops as soon as possible. Can't score brownie points with the electorate doing that though...
    Well said.

^^^

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Here's the thing though, these people aren't walking to Saudi Arabia, they aren't walking to the Emirates, they aren't walking to Eastern Europe or to Russia. Not only because they know they would be treated like dogs there while they can get free housing and a lifetime of free income in the West, but also because those governments have said "No, f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck off. We are compassionate and help you out in another way, but we are not going to make you citizens just like that.".

It's the German government, the Swedish government etcetera who shout to the refugees "Come here, every refugee is welcome here and will be eligible for full citizenship.", while backhandedly telling all the other countries in the EU they have to take an equal share of the refugees they've invited. They are the ones responsible for this, these governments. You can go talk about how it's international law that a refugee needs to apply for status in the first safe country, that all goes out the window when governments themselves are saying that they don't care about that and will take everybody who comes.

And in the end everybody loses. It's a problem for the countries taking in these refugees, because the majority of them don't even have the skill-set to gain employment and will be chronically unemployed. A large portion of them don't and will never respect western culture and will never integrate into society. They will cause crime and trouble. And they are almost all young, unattached males causing further trouble. (for example these "Asian" (Pakistani) rape rings you keep hearing about in England, well a large part of the reason this is a prevalent problem is that there are simply no single women out there for them to engage with. They culturally aren't even allowed to, and Pakistanis only send the young guys over, almost never the young women. Just like the Syrians do now)
    Even for Syria in itself, it's a massive humanitarian disaster that will follow the wake of the war. Once the war is finished, for every 100k refugees taken in by Europe there will be many more people suffering the consequences in Syria. All the rich families have become citizens in another country. So many of the young healthy men who could be rebuilding the country are gone hanging out all day on European streetcorners blowing their welfare checks on weed. While all the women and all the weak, old and poor people are stuck trying to get the nation back on its feet. It will be a disaster for those left behind, which is the giant majority.

It's all the result of idiot politicians shouting at desperate people that they will take anyone who comes. Instead of what they should do, which is making sure these people have adequate food and adequate facilities in Turkey and Lebanon (which they don't have, which is another reason they come) while doing their best to ensure the violence stops as soon as possible. Can't score brownie points with the electorate doing that though...
    Pretty much this, thanks for saving us all the time lol

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Reported that 12% of the "refugees" are actually Syrians... You can tell that the ones heading to Europe aren't refugees because they don't look stereotypical Syrian. But I could be wrong there could be black and pakistani looking Syrians from Homs.

Remember this is just the start of this migration crisis. You think 1million is alot? Wait until Spring, then the next year and the following when it's going to double and triple. Alot of countries in the third world are experiencing astronomical birth rates despite having conflict, poverty and lack of resources. I know it's a liberal's wet dream but it's just damn impossible.

Europe needs to spend the money it will use on attempting to integrate these migrants(Which will most likely fail) and use invest it in those countries. First, actually help the Syrian refugees in Jordan and Lebannon who are living in desert camps there. The 30k-40k euros Germany will spend on one asylum seeker can benefit 10x amount in the actual refugees. But logic fails and it's all about looking good in front of the camera for these politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Reported that 12% of the "refugees" are actually Syrians... You can tell that the ones heading to Europe aren't refugees because they don't look stereotypical Syrian. But I could be wrong there could be black and pakistani looking Syrians from Homs.

Remember this is just the start of this migration crisis. You think 1million is alot? Wait until Spring, then the next year and the following when it's going to double and triple. Alot of countries in the third world are experiencing astronomical birth rates despite having conflict, poverty and lack of resources. I know it's a liberal's wet dream but it's just damn impossible.

Europe needs to spend the money it will use on attempting to integrate these migrants(Which will most likely fail) and use invest it in those countries. First, actually help the Syrian refugees in Jordan and Lebannon who are living in desert camps there. The 30k-40k euros Germany will spend on one asylum seeker can benefit 10x amount in the actual refugees. But logic fails and it's all about looking good in front of the camera for these politicians.
    I call bullshit, post a verified link or gtfo. No way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    he has done too much phucked up shit for me to give him the benefit of the doubt like you have. Remember when he assassinated US citizens with drones without giving them fair trial?
    I'm sorry but if you're advocating for the destruction of the US and actively training terrorists to kill innocent people, then I have no problem with the US taking whatever action it deems necessary to eliminate that threat.

Do you think Israel would think twice about killing an Israeli citizen if he was orchestrating attacks against Israel? Come on man, these aren't guys you can go and arrest.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I'm sorry but if you're advocating for the destruction of the US and actively training terrorists to kill innocent people, then I have no problem with the US taking whatever action it deems necessary to eliminate that threat.

Do you think Israel would think twice about killing an Israeli citizen if he was orchestrating attacks against Israel? Come on man, these aren't guys you can go and arrest.
    I don't phucking know. I'm not Israeli and don't know shit about how their government operates. Why even bring that shit up? Do you ignorantly believe that all Jews are a hivemind?

All US citizens have the right to fair trial. They should have been captured, brought back to America and tried for treason-the president should never have the power to assassinate US citizens on the spot without trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I don't phucking know. I'm not Israeli and don't know shit about how their government operates. Why even bring that shit up? Do you ignorantly believe that all Jews are a hivemind?

All US citizens have the right to fair trial. They should have been captured, brought back to America and tried for treason-the president should never have the power to assassinate US citizens on the spot without trial.
    I bring up Israel because they're the country that has had to deal with Islamic terrorism more than any other country on Earth, that's all.

No, if a US citizen becomes a traitor and is actively trying to murder US citizens, then I have no problem with the traitor feeling the wrath of America. In a perfect world, yes it would be nice to walk into an Afghani village full of Islamic militants and presenting them with a warrant for the arrest of their leader. Somehow I don't believe it would be that easy, so if a drone strike is your only viable option, then that terrorist better be prepared to meet Allah sooner rather than later and not one single fvck would be given by me.

Is this real life? I can't believe you're actually defending terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I call bullshit, post a verified link or gtfo. No way.

Not really bullshit.

It's closer to 20% and this refugee thing is just one big lie.

Here's a link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...orn-Syria.html

It gets better...

Saudi Arabia offering Germany the money to fund 200 mosques LOL. Dat generosity. What about taking in refugees? Nothing suss at all!

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hemselves.html

Should westerners/europeans be a little paranoid based on that information? If you weren't Muslim, you certainly would be.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Not really bullshit.

It's closer to 20% and this refugee thing is just one big lie.

Here's a link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...orn-Syria.html

It gets better...

Saudi Arabia offering Germany the money to fund 200 mosques LOL. Dat generosity. What about taking in refugees? Nothing suss at all!

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hemselves.html

Should westerners/europeans be a little paranoid based on that information? If you weren't Muslim, you certainly would be.
    In regards to your discussion....I don't know what these people are arguing about. So what they are/are not from Syria. What are they arguing again?

Oh wait...I know....IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE....and a Muslim knows exactly how their Muslim brothers are. Violent and low IQ. There is a reason why wealthy Arab nations don't want these people.

I guess this is their argument....they don't want them and we are supposedly being dishonest about their true nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    In regards to your discussion....I don't know what these people are arguing about. So what they are/are not from Syria. What are they arguing again?

Oh wait...I know....IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE....and a Muslim knows exactly how their Muslim brothers are. Violent and low IQ. There is a reason why wealthy Arab nations don't want these people.

I guess this is their argument....they don't want them and we are supposedly being dishonest about their true nationality.
    Or by avoiding them like a plague (the Arabs), it's easier to infiltrate the western world with sleepers by posing as a refugee to gain easy entry
    Phase 1 is almost over, build thousands of mosques will allow for the invaders to gain foot to establish their community and allow the further teachings to fight the west
    Even if the gov rebuffs the offer, all the Arabs do is give it to the sleeper radicals to build the mosque , no hardworking German looking for a living will turn down money
    Last edited by bluechox2; 09-21-2015 at 11:21 AM.