Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bulls cant win if its 8 on 5

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    I think my favorite thing is that when the Bulls knock the Heat around with no calls, it's tough, physical basketball. When the Heat knock the Bulls around with no calls, it's ref bias and bad officiating.
    Even then technicals were pretty close before Miami went on that big run and bulls players started losing their minds after any missed call by refs.
    Same thing happen last year with the Pacers. They tried to play physical and it back fired.
    People hoping the Bulls would bully the Heat and they would stay calm and wouldn't fight back. Sure

I fully expect the Bulls to come back with a vengeance.

Refs should wear Heat uniform next game.. Its pretty obvious they are playing for the Heat.. Add Devin Stern jersey too in case Heat Refs player are not enough..

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    Every realistic fan knew that Chicago was gonna get stomped on today. I'm a huge Bulls fan, and the text to my friend before the game was "What channel is the blowout going to be on?"

We all saw this coming, and as others have said.. refs don't make a game a 40pt game. Nor do the refs make the Bulls shoot sub 40% while making the other team shoot above 50%, lol.
    No easy way to put it man, simpletons won't understand the game past the boxscore. I've seen plenty of teams lose close games and go down by 20. In this case, Bulls lost focus and interest after the questionable fouls and no calls, after that it just became a long drawn out struggle with fustration getting the better of the team, particularly Noah and Gibson. I've seen alot of basketball to know that it has changed a whole lot since the Jordan era and how it changed the business of the NBA. While I don't believe every game is corrupt, I do believe there is something fishy happening behind the scenes. Only have to look at 2002 and what came of that.

Pretty much anyone who played more than a quarter in this game had at least 2 fouls...except for Lebron and Wade who combined for 1 total personal foul

This game was a joke from the start. Refs controlled it from the tip off, instead of letting the teams play ball. This game reeked of some fishyness.

3-time NBA All-Star

Bulls/Knicks in the ECF would get a ton of ratings regardless of who's playing. It could be the Brent Barry Bulls vs. the Eddy Curry Knicks.

Bulls fans are angry crying babies. Bulls players are angry crying babies. No class.

This thread is an embarrassment to basketball fans no matter the team you like.

Bulls are done... you cant melt down like that.. if you play a physical emotional style of ball, you cant melt down and let it get out of control when things arent going your way...

their only hope is to play that style and get in miami's head, but it backfired on them in game 2

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    Every realistic fan knew that Chicago was gonna get stomped on today. I'm a huge Bulls fan, and the text to my friend before the game was "What channel is the blowout going to be on?"

We all saw this coming, and as others have said.. refs don't make a game a 40pt game. Nor do the refs make the Bulls shoot sub 40% while making the other team shoot above 50%, lol.
    tell that to this Poido123 who thinks calls were missed before heat had a big lead. those 2 missed calls involving Gibson were clearly after Heat had a commanding lead.
    Lebron went to the rim so much in first half so that other players will get easier way to the rim as bulls started fearing that he will keep going to the rim. After he started going to the rim so much, cole got open 3s, allen and wade could go to the basket more easily.
    I have no idea if poido even watches these games but game was over as soon as lebron created space for 3 pt shooting and heat hit their 3s like they normally do.
    Techs were given both way and bulls only got more techs at end of the game when Noah and Gibson wanted to be ejected.
    If this was regular season, Chalmers will be suspended for a game and gibson would probably be suspended for 2 games.
    Of course Poido123 will not agree with me. I agree that refs missed those 2 clear calls involving gibson but he wanted all the kids and families watching that game to know that ref was a "motherfucker and a faggot".
    I wouldn't be surprised that much if league suspends gibson for a game. May be escalate that foul by chalmers on noah to flagrant 1 or 2.

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    Everyone got techs.
    bulls had more stupid

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    bulls had more stupid
    because gibson got 2 to get ejected on purpose and Noah got 1 from bench. it was 3-3 before that. personal fouls heat-24, bulls -27. try again 12 yr old rapper-wannabe.

Bulls fans wearing tinfoil hats all day.

Officiating wasn't that bad, Bulls just completely lost their composure.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Officiating wasn't that bad, Bulls just completely lost their composure.
    I'm not saying the officiating wasn't bad, but it was even.