Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Immortal
    Immortal Hardened Shield will now [COLOR="Red"]reduce the warhound’s Haywire Missile damage[/COLOR].
    Warhound
    [COLOR="Red"]This unit has been removed from the game[/COLOR].

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Dreamhack Open: Valencia begins tomorrow! Extremely early in the morning for pacific time zone/eastern, as it's a euro event.

The last 2 Dreamhack events a foreigner has won (Thorzain and Mana, respectively). Also, they're both from team mousesports (thorzain obviously not any more). will be a good tournament.

ro16 bracket for dreamhack. i want Moon to win because it'd be awesome, but I don't think he's good enough tbh. I think Hero, TaeJa or viOLet will win.

Banned

lol wow that vortx/violet series.
    funny game 2 XD

NightEnD had such a great run now he gets stephano...

2 of the best terrans in the world, Liquid.TaeJa and Mill.ForGG are about to battle it out to determine the winner of the Dreamhack EIZO Open in Valencia!

http://www.twitch.tv/dreamhacktv - WATCH LIVE! games are starting in 10-20 mins I believe.

Taeja will win this one!

Quote Originally Posted by HYJ
    Taeja will win this one!
    Correct.

Ah, good ole Starcraft. How ridiculous is the new/ugly BNET layout, eh? I don't see why they keep altering the things that don't need to be changed..

i mean it needed to be changed cause it was awful, but this is really even worse. none of the additions were better. i'd love to meet the staff that designed it and know what their creative processs was etc. its so terrible. so so so so so bad.

go to ladder, get replaced in a league. first game zvp entomed. i dont scout enough to realize he's 4 gating, and played too greedily. just a minute or two later and i'd be fine, but i lose. placed in silver, that's nice. i thought it would have been gold because i was getting matched against gold/plat last season. w/e. next game against a random on cloud kingdom. go to scout fast but then i see that he has a probe coming, so i start hitting it and pool first. he tries to cannon rush but fails, i pull 3/4 of drones, deny, and he just leaves. i then message him and talk shit for how terrible he is (i'm an awful human being). there's so many better cannon spots than that on cloud kingdom anyways.

wcs asia finals is going to be so good. so much PvP though (14 protoss, 4 terran, 13 zerg i think is the player list). and no korean terrans...seed or creator will win, most likely.

It's well known that many Random players just cheese every game. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Starcraft is pretty much a sport itself... so. And you are dead wrong anyways, lots of these pro sc players are more athletic than average people. If you wanna poerform well at big events good stamina is needed, most pros goes to the gym for this reason.

Anyways it's like picking on basketball players for being dumb, some of them are and some are not.
    So i got negged for this with message "loser" . I bet that i am x10 better at basketball than who ever negged me anyways what that makes him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth
    It's well known that many Random players just cheese every game. XD

woop woop just beat a protoss 2-1 in a tournament. moving onto the third round to play a masters terran...

first game was on entombed he tried to early pressure but i had lings/roach...then he just never expanded and i won with roach/infestor.

game 2 was his map ohana i expected like immortal/sentry cause that never loses on ohana, but he did this weird 1 base charge all in...i tried to go speedlings but speedlings vs charge zealots is a terrible fight. held the first push barely then lost.

game 3 i picked daybreak. he hadn't expanded either games so i figured it'd be smart to pick a huge map. i went 2 base roach, he went for the zealot build but roach hard counters it ezpz so i held it, then a-moved to his base for zee win.