Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 11-18-2006, 06:50 PM   #1
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Exclamation KG is OFFICIALLY ON BLOCK!!!

hey guys my fellow kings fans.....kg is now on block.... this is something we have to jump on now! because we really need this guy....other teams dnt need him but want to persue him because he is the "BIG TICKET" ....i mean i dnt blame them at all ....

personally i would give up ANYYYYYY body to aquire him but most likely we'd do a Brad miller SAR/Kenny(hopefully they'll want kenny) Francisco Garcia POT and Big Nasty for 3 future second rounders (or maybe less)......for KG madson/craig smith...

or what eva else it takes to get the salaries to match...what ever scrub minny wants to include...we dnt care we can use them as well.......
this would be such a boost for the city of Sacramento...and a great redeem pill for Petrie .......KG

i hope this goes through .... the WHOLE LEAGUE WOULD BE HATING ON US LOL and pulling against us...... love the exposure that comes with him...home games would be roaring SMT we need u KG come save us

Even tho im from the bahamas ...born and raised lol i jus love the kings men!!!
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:10 PM   #2
BradMiller52
Kings fan

This is something I'd love but first off the KG article on the first page posted by I think MaxFly says he isn't yet. Second off I don't think that would be enough to get KG. Third there are other teams who could offer more. Fourth Petrie's kinda dumb lately so I dunno if he'd get it done. Too good to be true. KG's supposed to have been traded like each of the last couple years, it hasn't happened yet. Believe it when I see it.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:23 PM   #3
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

same here....i agree with every thing u said bro....but!......i feel we dnt have any thing to offer unless we include bibby in the mix.....i mean u have to lose some to gain some i guess...but i would love a trio of bibby artest and KG...but if not a trio of salmons artest and KG is jus as good:)
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 02:08 AM   #4
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

do not break up your team with fantasy's about kg. it is what seduced the 76ers into taking c.webb as he was losing a step; now take a look at that team...

you have a great mix of vets and young players in sac town. let them develop together. kg's #s are impressive; but i wouldnt bet the future of my team with him

i would be more worried about your arena issue; dont be drawn into a false sense of security from the maloofs or sterns "promises" to stay. as admirable as your fan base is, the bottom line will be the deal the owners can cut; they are primarily businessmen still
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 01:11 PM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
do not break up your team with fantasy's about kg. it is what seduced the 76ers into taking c.webb as he was losing a step; now take a look at that team...

you have a great mix of vets and young players in sac town. let them develop together. kg's #s are impressive; but i wouldnt bet the future of my team with him

i would be more worried about your arena issue; dont be drawn into a false sense of security from the maloofs or sterns "promises" to stay. as admirable as your fan base is, the bottom line will be the deal the owners can cut; they are primarily businessmen still
Very true. Superstars like KG are a little overrated from a winning aspect. Unless you are dominant like Shaq, you can't just carry a team to a title.

KG is a step slower and declining now. He has a lot of years on his contract and I wouldn't want to give up everything for him. If we can get him for expirers and K9/SAR go for it. But if they start asking for bibby/KMoney, I would be hesitant.

This works:
Miller/Garcia/Williamson/Potapenko

for

Garnett/Griffin/Smith

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...16~16~16~23~23
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 02:34 PM   #6
Targus™
Good college starter

SAR is more valuable than you think imo, not saying i wouldnt trade him for KG, but he does bring things to the table.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 09:09 AM   #7
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

We need a shotblocker, we need a shotblocker, we need a shower power blocker.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 01:26 PM   #8
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
We need a shotblocker, we need a shotblocker, we need a shower power blocker.
How many years have we been saying that?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 03:00 AM   #9
wally_world
M0derator

SINCE BEFORE dIVAC/wEBBER ERA
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 12:38 PM   #10
Buck
I airball my layups

I believe KG will be traded prior to the trading deadline. Teams like the Knicks or Lakers are in the best position to arrange a trade--both have tradeable players which would be more likely to interest Minnesota.

I agree with some of the previous posters who are opposed to bidding for KG's services. His salary alone, $22Mil next season and $24Mil in '08 - '09 would put too much strain on the team's budget.
Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: