Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-22-2007, 03:15 PM   #1
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far
Default Your macking game

How do u get girls. (or what is your game).

for me i just give girls nice compliments and tell them my name. And then walk away. And bam she already asks me out.
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:58 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your macking game

I don't ever walk up to a girl and start hittin on her. That's just not me. I either

1. just let them approach me (about 80% of the time)
2. wait til i actually know them (from work, from class etc) and then start flirting

Like i said tho most of the time i just let it come to me
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:07 PM   #3
Kings_Alex
Sugar K

Kings_Alex has an OK reputation so far

I thought guys were suppose to ask girls out or did you mean, she was hittin on you.
Kings_Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:09 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah i mean if i a girl starts hittin on me. Like if she comes up and says "hey cutie" blah blah blah
Old 08-22-2007, 05:41 PM   #5
A-MATT
Banned

U just cant wait till she talk to you. she gonna think u scared. u gotta be agressive
Old 08-22-2007, 05:43 PM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

lol trust me man my strategy works just fine
Old 08-22-2007, 05:47 PM   #7
A-MATT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
lol trust me man my strategy works just fine

hey it probably does.

just like you im not a huge fan when guys go to girls and says a pickup line and gilrs fall for it like dummys. sometimes my strategy works and sometimes it doesnt/
Old 08-22-2007, 05:59 PM   #8
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I don't ever walk up to a girl and start hittin on her. That's just not me. I either

1. just let them approach me (about 80% of the time)
2. wait til i actually know them (from work, from class etc) and then start flirting

Like i said tho most of the time i just let it come to me

#1 works for me too. I'm a laid back person. Whatever the case is, never be someone you're not.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:43 PM   #9
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

-show a sense of humor
-ask them questions about stuff in their life
-honesty
-eye contact

THOSE are the keys to a girl's heart..........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: