Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #76
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 3 days ago i lost the girl of my life...

Quote:
alright guys...
for the past 3 days i've been really pissed and I don't feel like doing anything... Everything inside of me died basically!

so i started dating this girl about 3+ weeks ago... at first i liked her but then i started loving her. She was everything to me. She was the most amazing girl i've ever met, i would've of done ANYTHING for her. I loved her so much that its not explainable. She knew i loved her very much but even though she told me that she loved me too, she didnt! as i found out that today and it made me mad even more pissed. She also told me that she would never leave me unless i cheat on her, or piss her off really bad (which i didnt do any of those things). Then she told me that i was the best thing thats ever happened to her and i was in shock when she said that. I couldnt believe that everything she told me was straight up bull****! I thought i could really trust her and we could last for a long time! but as it turned out, I guess she doesnt like when u play jokes with her. One day I told her that she had a pimple on her face and it really made her mad. I was kidding of course and she knew that. Then, just a couple of days ago, i told her that her nose was kinda big, i was kidding about that too of course, but i think it made her even more mad! she told me she broke up with me cuz i said those 2 things but she knew i was just joking. I guess she couldn't take it and she left me! I couldn't believe she did that after she told me she wouldnt leave me unless i cheat on her or piss her off. That just broke my heart! I cried for over 2 hours and im still really mad after 3 days! She also said she wouldnt go out with me again. I did all i could to get her back but she didnt give me another chance. So, now im just really pissed and i dont feel like doing anything and i dont care about anything cuz this was like the worst thing thats ever happened to me! Even thought we dated for like 3 weeks, I loved her very much!

So, i don't know how to raise myself up to that happy level...

Since he deleted it
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:28 AM   #77
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
More like you copied it.

Attention wh0re.

yea i copied thats why i have a different name?
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:11 PM   #78
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

3 WEEKS! and your down about it this much, so what she dumped you she can go fuck herself, the best way to get over a women is guess what........Another one! don't stay in doors go out and meet some more women!
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:22 PM   #79
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
radical dude
holy ****ing ****.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: