Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default fcked up things you or kids you know, did back in your school days

Everyone has these little stories, whether first hand or passed on from your peers, stories that make you go "what the fck, he/she really did that" during your high school or even middle school days.

I dont know why that failed troll thread in the NBA forum made this pop in my head (the thread about 41 pts on 44 shots) but back in middle school, there was this stubby little guy that use to hang out with some of my friends, and just do cliche teenager stuff that people always seem to joke about when talking about mislead youth(IE tag on school walls/lockers, steal shit from the cafeteria, etc)

in our 8th grade history class, everyone had to get in groups and make a presentation about US history. Joe (that stubby little fcker) did a presentation about Native Americans and as the presentation required,
    he brought in something reflecting those times. His choice was homemade beef jerkey. I, however, decided to pass on the samples, because of my picky nature when it comes to foods. and thank god for that...

I later found out that the night before his presentation, that kid joe got the beef jerkey, jerked off all over it, and then baked it in the over. Why? i have no fcking idea. hes just one of those kids i guess. i first heard the story that following summer,but upon hearing it for the first time, this one girls reaction from class hit me instantly. after she took her first bite, she said "mmm this is salty."
    makes sense....

any other stories that really fits the mold of "teenagers are a piece of shit" that most adults seem to believe.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Default Re: fcked up things you or kids you know, did back in your school days

that kid

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    When I was in 5th grade these two kids plotted a 'prank' with each other.

One of them crouched behind a kid's desk chair, holding a sharpened pencil pointy side up. The other kid then pushed the victim down onto the chair.

The pencil nearly went up the kid's ass. Instead it went about 2 inches into his asscheek and he had to be rushed to the hospital.

One of the worst things I've seen.
    omg thats just way too fvcked up

Kids I knew in catholic school used to do dumb sh*t like bust nuts in the ice trays, and spit in the ketchup container.. draw pictures of d*cks in the text books.. real borderline gay sh*t

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

One of them crouched behind a kid's desk chair, holding a sharpened pencil pointy side up. The other kid then pushed the victim down onto the chair.

The pencil nearly went up the kid's ass. Instead it went about 2 inches into his asscheek and he had to be rushed to the hospital.

hahah. god damn. poor kid.

in tears

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    Kids I knew in catholic school used to do dumb sh*t like bust nuts in the ice trays, and spit in the ketchup container.. draw pictures of d*cks in the text books.. real borderline gay sh*t
    So many d*cks are drawn in my high school textbooks, on the walls, bathroom stalls, etc. Just way too many.

I'll try to think of some good ones for this thread in a bit. None are standing out right now.

one dude in our school decided to ram the door in the class, when he was alone there, and set the room on fire. He actually planned everything that no one would find out, and did it only because of a badly written test. He ignited the table with those papers, and jumped out of a window. Nobody could get into the class, because he destroyed the lock also, before shoving tables and shit so you couldnt open it either way. Made it into a newspaper.

dude got caught because he left the backpack inside tho
    Last edited by CeltsGarlic; 02-10-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Banned

not a prank but still messed up

A kid I went to school with was about 12 and thought a used condom was a balloon and blew it up, teachers had to explain to him what he'd done wrong.

Another kid was a wannabe gangsta and stupidly told everyone at our school about how he lived with his grand parents who were away on holiday and had left him home alone. During lunch to impress the real stroner druggie kids he took them to his house to show off his grand parents car, he also drove the car to our school and was doing burn outs down the main road in front of all the teachers who clearly knew he was only 16. The police ended up involved and he was banned from getting his learners permit until 21 (instead of 18). To top it off that night knowing no one was home at his grand parents the guys he had taken home to try and impress broke into the house and stole tvs and jewellery.

At my cousins school someone put a compass on someones chair before they sat down on it and they had to have stitches in the ass.

Not me...

Quote Originally Posted by RamsesThePigeon
    For the record: Yes, I have told this story before, but I can't think of anything weirder or less work-safe than what occurred on that fateful day in eighth grade.

This is the story of Strawberry.

I've heard various versions of the tale over the years, so it's a bit difficult to separate the fact from the fiction. Each story starts in the same way, though, with an eighth-grade girl who had yet to have her first period. Why this was common knowledge is beyond me, but for whatever reason, it seemed to make her something of a social pariah in the eyes of the "popular" girls. They would tease her, call her names, or offer (with saccharine sweetness that was clearly condescending) to lend her a tampon. The poor girl endured such treatment rather well, but it was evident that it took a toll on her.

So, one day, she brought matters into her own hands.
    Again, the exact sequence of events is a bit unclear, but everyone agrees that on the day in question, the young woman came strutting out of the bathroom, sat down within easy sight of the popular girls, and made a show of spreading her legs. It took a little while for anyone to notice, but when they did, the results were likely what she had hoped they would be:

"Hey!" one of the popular girls called out. "Your panties are stained red!"

The young woman glanced downward casually. "Oh," she replied, "I guess I got my period." She shrugged nonchalantly, stood up, and started sauntering back towards the bathroom... but before she could complete her dramatic exit, another of the popular girls stormed over, ran her finger along the red puddle that the show had left behind, and tasted it. (I have no idea what possessed her to do something like that, nor why she didn't receive a repulsive reputation of her own for the act.)

"It's strawberry jam!" yelled the popular girl.

As you can imagine, this discovery resulted in the girl with the stained panties - now irrevocably branded as "Strawberry" - receiving even more ridicule than she had before. She became the subject of some especially cruel jokes... but in the end, it was Strawberry who had the last laugh.

Some months later, or so the story goes, Strawberry pulled a repeat performance of her previous one. She strutted out of the bathroom, sat down with her legs spread, and waited for someone to notice the red stain on her underwear. It didn't take long for someone to call attention to it, nor for someone else to suggest that it was strawberry jam again. Without a word, Strawberry stood and began a slow walk back to the bathroom.

Almost as if on cue, the same popular girl from before dashed forward from out of nowhere, ran her finger through the reddish puddle that Strawberry had left behind, and tasted it.

"It's..." She started to shout, but stopped. Her face adopted a look of confusion, then an expression of abject horror. Strawberry turned around, and without so much as a smile, repeated her now-famous line:

"Oh," said the girl known as Strawberry, "I guess I got my period."

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...st_nsfw_thing/

Some real FVCKED up stuff on that

My friend wrote on the chalkboard "<---- Likes Little Boys." Then he pulled down the retractable map over it, so you couldn't see it. At some point during class, the teacher pulled up the retractable map during his lecture. And it was pointing right towards him, "<---Likes Little Boys." For a good 2 minutes. Everyone was laughing and finally the teacher noticed the board and said... "No I don't." lmao.

Banned

another one I just remembered,

we went out one night and a bunch of us ended up going back to a girls place to keep drinking. We were all in separate cabs and we got back before the girl who's house it was but they'd left the back door open so we went inside. Trying to kill time waiting for others to get there someone decided to go look in her mums room and found a vibrator in the drawer. The girl who's house it was had left her phone there before we'd gone out so someone took photos of the vibrator on her phone and sent an sms to a bunch of her contacts (including her mum) saying "I'm having fun with my mums vibrator". The next morning we all thought we would be in the shit bad but I never heard anything about it again, it was like no one mentioned it.

Banned

In like 4th grade we had this assignment to either buy or make something to send to poor kids in some African country, everyone brought something that we as kids thought would be useful for those of lesser fortune in Africa, some people sent a whole bunch of pens and such and other tings we could send and we thought was necessary. To make the story short the teacher went around and asked everyone what everyone was sending and she comes to this special guy and...

- What are you sending X?
    He opens his drawer and pulls out..
    - I am sending condoms to Africa

Our teachers reactions was so priceless

Banned

Some of my friends burnt down the high-school. Didn't have to go for a couple of months. It was awesome.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    Some of my friends burnt down the high-school. Didn't have to go for a couple of months. It was awesome.
    not to that extent but we used to have gas pipes in our science lab for bunsen burners. We would hold a match in front of them so it would shoot a big blast of flames. One idiot tried it while standing in front of the gas pipe and burnt all the hair off his arms, eye brows and half his hair in the middle of class. He wasn't really hurt, just a little red and hairless.