Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2007, 09:44 PM   #16
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Any teacher you hated/were afraid of?

My math teacher in 7th grade was a total pr*ck. When he would teach us, everyone would be taking notes and try to understand what the hell he was talking about, but he would always babble away and get lost within his own work that'd he confuse the rest of the class. Many times he would get frustrated because he would ask questions and no one knew what the hell, so he would grab a desk and just bang it against the ground.

He had a real short temper which led to eventually him quitting. I wasn't in this particular period but my friend told me what happened. The kids were making fun of him and he didn't have any control over them what so ever. Supposely he tried banging desks really loud and at the end he just told them F*UCK ALL OF YOU! And he ran out crying and told the office worker that he quit. Never saw him again.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:48 PM   #17
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
My math teacher in 7th grade was a total pr*ck. When he would teach us, everyone would be taking notes and try to understand what the hell he was talking about, but he would always babble away and get lost within his own work that'd he confuse the rest of the class. Many times he would get frustrated because he would ask questions and no one knew what the hell, so he would grab a desk and just bang it against the ground.

He had a real short temper which led to eventually him quitting. I wasn't in this particular period but my friend told me what happened. The kids were making fun of him and he didn't have any control over them what so ever. Supposely he tried banging desks really loud and at the end he just told them F*UCK ALL OF YOU! And he ran out crying and told the office worker that he quit. Never saw him again.

lol...I had some teachers that everyone hates but he has COMPLETE control over the class. If you try and argue with him, he will just tell you to sit down and complete ignore you. It was world history and he definetly knew his stuff. When it was time to grade papers, he wouldnt use an answer key but just answer the questions from pure memory.

His teaching strategies were kind of boring but if you even attempted to go to sleep he would wake catch you. You werent allowed to put your head down.

He made us do some ridiculous stuff but i always respected him for always keeping control of the class especially in a regular history class with a bunch of dumbasses and scrubs.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:32 PM   #18
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
lol...I had some teachers that everyone hates but he has COMPLETE control over the class. If you try and argue with him, he will just tell you to sit down and complete ignore you. It was world history and he definetly knew his stuff. When it was time to grade papers, he wouldnt use an answer key but just answer the questions from pure memory.

His teaching strategies were kind of boring but if you even attempted to go to sleep he would wake catch you. You werent allowed to put your head down.

He made us do some ridiculous stuff but i always respected him for always keeping control of the class especially in a regular history class with a bunch of dumbasses and scrubs.
Thats anti-productive. I mean having to read the questions, then check the answers instead of just looking at the answer sheet and then marking wrong or right.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:25 PM   #19
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Isn't it awkward when you pass by a teacher that you hate, and he/she knows you hate them, but it's still courteous to say "hi" even though you don't want to? You look at each other, he/she is about to say "hi" but sees that you don't want to, and then you pass by without saying a word. I get that a lot, and it's SO awkward. You feel like a total jack***.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:41 PM   #20
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'd probably start some sh*t if I ran into my old 4th grade or 8th grade history teachers.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:42 PM   #21
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
Isn't it awkward when you pass by a teacher that you hate, and he/she knows you hate them, but it's still courteous to say "hi" even though you don't want to? You look at each other, he/she is about to say "hi" but sees that you don't want to, and then you pass by without saying a word. I get that a lot, and it's SO awkward. You feel like a total jack***.
Honestly, I just turn my head as if I don't know they're there.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:47 PM   #22
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
nope... before I did cyber school, I would always smile and say hi mr./mrs. whatever. Major kiss ass here. Lol I would never let them know I hated them.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:18 AM   #23
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

I had a teacher called Mrs. Rose a couple of years ago for Drama. I knew straight away she hated me, because firstly, I was the first one to be called to do some presentation with her, then when a friend of mine started talking, she called up my parents that day and told them that I was being annoying to the entire class, and that she didn't think I was able to keep up with the work in the class (This was still the first day, remember.)

Then, one day at lunch we were playing volleyball. Me and a couple of friends vs. some other group of people. Anyway, I went to block this girl that was trying to spike the ball. She got the ball over, but when she landed, she sprained her ankle, and a snapped a couple of tendons in it. Unfortunately Mrs. Rose was around, and blamed the entire thing on me. She said I purposely put my foot under her foot (when we were in the air at the same time, and landed at the same time) and that I wanted to get some voodoo revenge on her for some stupid reason. I got called up to the office next lesson, and explained that I had nothing to do with it, but since Mrs. Rose said it was me, I got suspended for 3 days. The girl had already gone home, but came back two days later, and told Mrs. Rose that it wasn't my fault. The principal called me that day and apoligised, but I never got an apology from the teacher that tried to blame me for it. Stupidity, utter stupidity.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: