Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How would Heat fans feel about LeBron if he left?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    What if he left and joined the Lakers???.....
    ISH would explode

the dream scenario would be Kobe being traded straight up for Lebron (impossible, but bear with me.) The shitstorm would be legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    ISH would explode

the dream scenario would be Kobe being traded straight up for Lebron (impossible, but bear with me.) The shitstorm would be legendary.

true...

just curious how Miami fans would feel if LBJ left to LA to join the Lakers with Kobe?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I'd say chances are very remote .. but if he did ,, I'd still follow my fav player in D-Wade.

But my loyality still resides with my Bucks.

1. I think he stays
    2. Would still view him as by far our best player of all time, would still love the guy. Class act on and off the court. Wouldn't say a single negative thing about him, regardless of where he hypothetically would go.

true...

just curious how Miami fans would feel if LBJ left to LA to join the Lakers with Kobe?
    I'd put on my Wade jersey and laugh...and drink.

true...

as a Miami fan...it's little to no impact to the Heat unless they meet in the finals. what would be fun is seeing Kobe relegated to his old self again (as under Shaq), 1b

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    as a Miami fan...it's little to no impact to the Heat unless they meet in the finals. what would be fun is seeing Kobe relegated to his old self again (as under Shaq), 1b

Hey if he put's up 14' Tim Duncan numbers ...he still gets credit

Hey if he put's up 14' Tim Duncan numbers ...he still gets credit

you and I both know Kobe will not let another player outshine him...it's why the D12 scenario failed. much will be the same IF Lebron ever chose to sign with the Lakers

you and I both know Kobe will not let another player outshine him...it's why the D12 scenario failed. much will be the same IF Lebron ever chose to sign with the Lakers
    That was the one occasion in which Kobe was actually thinking about the benefit of the team as a whole. With Dwight Howard bricking FT's and getting destroyed by half the centers in the league, could you Blame Kobe for jacking up ridiculous shots in that scenario? He colluded with the wrong guy, and it was obvious by the end of the Pre-season that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    You wanna dis Wade like that?
    Wade is a no brainer

The statues they should have is of all three of them.

4 Finals in a row...2 Titles....

I know people are dissing them right now but come on...that's huge.

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    That was the one occasion in which Kobe was actually thinking about the benefit of the team as a whole. With Dwight Howard bricking FT's and getting destroyed by half the centers in the league, could you Blame Kobe for jacking up ridiculous shots in that scenario? He colluded with the wrong guy, and it was obvious by the end of the Pre-season that year.
    the one occasion...it lasted maybe 1-2 weeks?!?

lol...if they fed the ball down low to D12 or Gasol first rather than Kobe go chucker-mode, the Lakers would of been pretty unstoppable. even with a 75-80% D12 at that. don't blame D12's free throws, it was known he sucked at them.

Kobe just couldn't relinquish being the 1a on the team for the better good of the team...he HAS to be 1a, it's the very reason many refer to him as "alpha". it's both a good and bad trait

meltdowns just keep coming

Hopefully Heat fans won't be too upset if LeBron leaves. The King took the team to another level and the fans should be cool. I still think that he stays in Miami and plays for the Heat. We will see.

lol...if they fed the ball down low to D12 or Gasol first rather than Kobe go chucker-mode, the Lakers would of been pretty unstoppable. even with a 75-80% D12 at that. don't blame D12's free throws, it was known he sucked at them.

Kobe just couldn't relinquish being the 1a on the team for the better good of the team...he HAS to be 1a, it's the very reason many refer to him as "alpha". it's both a good and bad trait
    Uh... did you even watch that season?

Their starting point guard missed half the season, their bench point guard missed most of the season, their third string point guard missed a bunch of games, their backup center (Hill) missed the whole season. Dwight refused to run pick and rolls and wasn't 100% yet. Gasol was sitting on the three point line.

And this was Kobe's fault? **** you.

Come on now. Be honest. During that season, especially those first 2-3 months, the Lakers made it priority to throw the ball into Gasol at the high post or Dwight on the block. By the time those two figured out what to do with the ball, the Lakers were down 10-12 points, and guess who had to bail them out? Yep, the man folks love to hate, Kobe.

Call him a chucker, that is okay. But remember, he is the leader of the Lakers. The face of the team. When things go wrong, he takes the blame. He mans up and you are correct, he is the alpha. It is a good and bad thing. I am just glad that Kobe does not shy away from that trait.