Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: InsipeHoops Survivor 2013: Vote Off the Biggest Troll

9erempire

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Florida is against them this time, no need for recounts lol.
    haha nice one

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Euroleague is the most entertaining poster on this site. So i didn't vote for him.

"spanoulis is as quick as d-rose and westbrook combined"
    Spanoulis

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Euroleague is the most entertaining poster on this site. So i didn't vote for him.

"spanoulis is as quick as d-rose and westbrook combined"
    LOL does the f*gg*t really believe this?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    LOL does the f*gg*t really believe this?
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...8&postcount=53

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    McCalebb is every bit as quick as Rose and Westbrook, and every bit as athletic as pre injury Rose. Not Westbrook, but then come on, how many guys in NBA are?.........

Spanoulis is bigger than either of them, and while he isn't as fast as either of them, he's quicker than both of them combined, and from a purely all around athletic level (all aspects of athletic ability) - no one is more athletic than Spanoulis in basketball except LeBron.

So I'm not really sure what your point is..........

Besides, NBA is loaded with less athletic players than those two that do just fine, including point guards.

I hate to break it to you, but if you think guys like Kidd, Rubio and Andre Miller (and several others) are even remotely in the same discussion athletically with McCalebb and Spanoulis - well, then you are a crack head.

Cmon guys, 9erempire may have the peak GOAT performance, but he doesn't have Euroleague's longevity! Not to mention 9er is in a weak era surroundeded by super teams and fellow teammates like Kenneth, Jabbar, Kobe143, Alphawolf.

Euroleague is the true GOAT, the Arkansas Assassin, dominating for YEARS in a foreign market with 0 supporters. Dude just got heart and that attitude of a champion. His mental strength is on another level, he didn't join forces with anyone, carried his trolling by himself for 3+ years. No superteam helping his ass out like the Kobemaniacs. That's what legends are made of.

9er got carried by 6 HOFs, Euroleague did it all on his own, cmon son.
    Last edited by Graviton; 01-08-2013 at 07:48 AM.

9erempire, kennethgriffin, and Euroleague beginning to pull away.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Spanoulis is bigger than either of them, and while he isn't as fast as either of them, he's quicker than both of them combined, and from a purely all around athletic level (all aspects of athletic ability) - no one is more athletic than Spanoulis in basketball except LeBron.

this delusional f*gg*t right here

WTF is this shit!! why am I on that list? Any negative poll with me on the list is shit and shouldnt be taken seriously.. Im pretty sure Im a quality and respectable poster in this board and some people think of me as one of the most unbiased poster here but thats not true at all coz sometimes Im a little bit biased towards our Lord GawdBe and this is expected among true fans..

To tell the OP the truth, that list is fuck up.. I see a lot of good poster in there and some are arguably the best poster here like Ripthekik, 9erempiree, Mr. Jabbar, Nick Young, etc.. Those posters like me doesnt deserved to be in there.. Shitty poster like TheBigVeto, RRR3, Pauk and company are the deserving one and should be left in that shitty poll.. They are the one that filled this board with shit..

Cmon guys, 9erempire may have the peak GOAT performance, but he doesn't have Euroleague's longevity! Not to mention 9er is in a weak era surroundeded by super teams and fellow teammates like Kenneth, Jabbar, Kobe143, Alphawolf.

Euroleague is the true GOAT, the Arkansas Assassin, dominating for YEARS in a foreign market with 0 supporters. Dude just got heart and that attitude of a champion. His mental strength is on another level, he didn't join forces with anyone, carried his trolling by himself for 3+ years. No superteam helping his ass out like the Kobemaniacs. That's what legends are made of.

9er got carried by 6 HOFs, Euroleague did it all on his own, cmon son.
    You make a good point. People are caught up in current times. 9erempire will destroy himself. Euroleague ain't goin anywhere. Truly a timeless troll and I really respect his longevity and durability....
    Last edited by Budadiiii; 01-08-2013 at 08:41 AM.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Mr. Jabbar seems like a halfway decent poster whenever I see him post. Surprised to see him on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    WTF is this shit!! why am I on that list? Any negative poll with me on the list is shit and shouldnt be taken seriously.. Im pretty sure Im a quality and respectable poster in this board and some people think of me as one of the most unbiased poster here but thats not true at all coz sometimes Im a little bit biased towards our Lord GawdBe and this is expected among true fans..

To tell the OP the truth, that list is fuck up.. I see a lot of good poster in there and some are arguably the best poster here like Ripthekik, 9erempiree, Mr. Jabbar, Nick Young, etc.. Those posters like me doesnt deserved to be in there.. Shitty poster like TheBigVeto, RRR3, Pauk and company are the deserving one and should be left in that shitty poll.. They are the one that filled this board with shit..
    you are a funny f*gg*t

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    you are a funny f*gg*t
    He is one of the Lebron stans, heard it's Lebron23 but I think it's another guy.

He is one of the Lebron stans, heard it's Lebron23 but I think it's another guy.
    I get the vibe that it is actually a kobe stan, he just goes overboard because it is actually funny. 9erempire is not funny he is just a f*gg*t

Top 1 Bball Mind.

i'm pretty sure nick young 9erempire and kobe143 are all not really stans. but trolls