Default Jordan Retro 11 - 2009 Space Jams for SALE

Jordan Retro 11 - 2009 Space Jam
    Men size: 12
    BRAND NEW IN BOX, comes with shoe trees and tissue paper.
    *NEVER WORN*
    If anyones interested I'll put up pics.
    *SHIPS FROM CHERRY HILL NJ*
    PRICE: $360.00

Will throw them up on EBAY in 2 weeks, otherwise willing to do a paypal transaction outside of ebay. Pay your own shipping.

JOE

Default Re: Jordan Retro 11 - 2009 Space Jams for SALE

Quote Originally Posted by Automajic23
    Jordan Retro 11 - 2009 Space Jam
    Men size: 12
    BRAND NEW IN BOX, comes with shoe trees and tissue paper.
    *NEVER WORN*
    If anyones interested I'll put up pics.
    *SHIPS FROM CHERRY HILL NJ*
    PRICE: $360.00
    Will throw them up on EBAY in 2 weeks, otherwise willing to do a paypal transaction outside of ebay. Pay your own shipping.

JOE
    360 dollars for a pair of sneakers that cost 5 dollars at a sweatshop in china to make.

Quote Originally Posted by liljohnnywall
    360 dollars for a pair of sneakers that cost 5 dollars at a sweatshop in china to make.
    Hey when they're hard to find they are hard to find. Link me if you see them in mens size 12 still available for 360.00 or less and I'll match

those are real nice, too bad i don't have a job or 360$ atm to spend lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Selling a pair of shoes to fellow board members for damn near $200 profit? Some kind of guy.

if you're not buying then stfu and get out my thread. always following me around troll. and i paid a grip for this pair so i'm not profiting more than 100.00 DUH.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

for 360 dollers that shit better increase my vert by at least a foot

These are my boards. You're still a rookie to me. I can go anywhere I want on a public forum. Just find it pathetic you're trying to rip off board members.

Don't flatter yourself, sparky. I've been posting in the sneaker forum for awhile now, before you ever showed up. So keep your delusions of grandeur to yourself.

How much exactly is a "grip"?

Oh, so you paid over retail for these, heh?

This isn't your board troll, you couldn't ban me if you wanted to, so what do you own?

Duh I paid over retail for my 2nd pair, I've been debating whether to keep them or sell em cuz I balled in my first pair.

Duh you're a troll because you literally come up with nothing but hate wherever I post. You seem to have nothing better to do. Hey look I'm putting a "VETERAN POSTER" on ignore, lmao.

You are a scrub. Your shoe game blows so you hate, which means you probably get no money, so you hate. You prob have 0 ball game too, so once again you hate. For all I know YOU know absolutely nothing about basketball and just front that too, while continuing to hate. Seriously get off my nuts cuz, on to the next one.

I rule the local playground Birmingham1955's Avatar

These are my boards. You're still a rookie to me. I can go anywhere I want on a public forum. Just find it pathetic you're trying to rip off board members.

Don't flatter yourself, sparky. I've been posting in the sneaker forum for awhile now, before you ever showed up. So keep your delusions of grandeur to yourself.

How much exactly is a "grip"?

Oh, so you paid over retail for these, heh?

+1. first of all nobody is going to buy it here for 360 dollars. Don't kid yourself, you might as well wear it yourself.. If you would sell it at a reasonable jordan shoe price like between 90-120 dollars then maybe someone would buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Birmingham1955
    +1. first of all nobody is going to buy it here for 360 dollars. Don't kid yourself, you might as well wear it yourself.. If you would sell it at a reasonable jordan shoe price like between 90-120 dollars then maybe someone would buy it.
    sorry but there's no way it's being sold for < 300.00. That's just the going price for it now. I threw this up on here in case there were shoe heads on this forum; obv not because some of you think you could actually get men's size retro XI space jams for 120.00 . Retail was 175.00, and this was a quickstrike GR, meaning it was released almost everywhere but only a limited quantity was supplied. They sold out virtually the day they were released, with a few late shipments here and there. The only way you'd get a pair of these for 120.00 is if they were beat to death.

360.00 was my offer because people will lowball me, that's how the sell/trade works. I also priced higher than the current value (275.00) because it's a sz12. Sizes are harder to come by as they go up, especially for DS (deadstock) stuff.

8-9 = 250.00
    9.5-10.5 = 275.00
    11-11.5 = 295.00
    12+ = 300.00 +

yes we pay that much for shoes and account shoes for their trade value, based on the shoe itself, the condition it's in, etc.

btw sold it already anyway for 340.00 shipped ground.