Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    I dont think you get it. You're supporting a crap movie for a bogus reason. Good job you'll be responsible for this movie scoring nice at the box office. Cant wait to see how much this joke of a movie grosses. While you and the others are at it? Make sure you go to Sam Goody and load up on bad music. For comedic purposes. So bad artists can sell records and we sit and wonder why/how.

You dudes supporting this only gives idiots more reasons to produce crap films and get them picked up. "Hey if snakes sold a good number, I'd like to think me talkin elephants can too.". You guys sound brainwashed.

I wish a rubber snake would hit me in a movie theatre. I'm sucker punching the row behind me. Phucking brawl would take place.
    Nobody puts together an intentionally bad album. It's just not the same, regardless. You need to be able to see ****.

The people who put this movie together aren't "bad artists". It was done that way INTENTIONALLY. Why is this so hard to grasp?

If you don't like making fun of movies with people and making sarcastic remarks the whole way through and laughing at the absurdity of it all, then it's not for you. Now go back into your hole *****.

And to anyone who likes SOAP, I highly recommend picking up a copy of Dawn of the Dead (2004 or 2005, whenever it was). That movie was pure badass and I saw it in theaters. Pure greatness. Better than SOAP.

MLK of NBA Minorities

This movie is the Michael Jordan/Larry Bird/Magic Johnson/Bill Russell/Wilt Chamberlain of all movies.

its ours nxt year LA09 kobedaman24's Avatar

It sounds so stupid. The director thinks of a stupid movie and hires good actors.

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    Nobody puts together an intentionally bad album. It's just not the same, regardless. You need to be able to see ****.

The people who put this movie together aren't "bad artists". It was done that way INTENTIONALLY. Why is this so hard to grasp?

If you don't like making fun of movies with people and making sarcastic remarks the whole way through and laughing at the absurdity of it all, then it's not for you. Now go back into your hole *****.

And to anyone who likes SOAP, I highly recommend picking up a copy of Dawn of the Dead (2004 or 2005, whenever it was). That movie was pure badass and I saw it in theaters. Pure greatness. Better than SOAP.
    Go back into my hole? You're the 6'8 3/4 (you grew) virgin who cant talk to a female unless its a family relative or you're arguing with them over some geek crap. "OMG Apple comps are ASS! ROFFLES, you only want it because of the glow in the dark monitor! Period biiiitch! Get a real computer! No wonder you are in crap relationships you are a clueless bimbo! LOL! Apple Computer ROFFLES MORE ROFFLES PLEASE!".

Maybe someone should do a movie on your life for *****s n giggles? Ok now i see your point in going to see snakes because I'd go to see your life story posted on the big screen. Opening scene is the the sounds of snippin with hair hitting the floor. The birth of the bowl cut. Pure greatness. Pure badass!

GOBB its called a tounge in cheek send up. the flick is like those 80's action movies that were completely rediculous.

as long as it doesnt take itself seroiusly, whats the problem?

what the hell movies even are realistic anyways? Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Beverly Hills Cop, Ghostbusters, Leathal Weapon, Indiana Jones etc etc etc were all insanley unrealistic.
    Last edited by kentatm; 08-18-2006 at 03:02 PM.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease SixerFan03's Avatar

Gobb, maybe I'm brain washed, but I still want to see it. It has the most rediculous title ever, looks completely stupid, and has a big budget (adding to the stupidity). I'm not going to watch it because I expect it to be good. I guess I'm watching it because of the hype.

I dont think you guys should support it. Download it online, wait for cable. I want this movie to suffer financially.

So let me get this right....you all wanna see the movie specifically because its ridiculous and corny?

:confused: O.K.

I dont think you guys should support it. Download it online, wait for cable. I want this movie to suffer financially.
    Like I said, its no fun if you don't go to the theater and watch it with a bunch of loud people

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    So let me get this right....you all wanna see the movie specifically because its ridiculous and corny?

:confused: O.K.
    Paying $9! Cats wanting to bond with movie goers.

"Man I hope we got some kamikaze attenders! Pumped up to see some random guy scream he's being eaten by a snake!"

the whole point of watching it is in the theater with other people who enjoy this kinda thing. In the end as long as people had fun $9 ain't so bad.

Besides its not like the movie itself is trying to promote itself as serious. They're pretty much marketing it towards their audience. Anyone who's not into this kinda of movie would have to be stupid to accidently watch it and "waste" $9.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease SixerFan03's Avatar

You do have a good point about waiting. If I rent the movie or wait for it to come on Cable (Comcast On Demand), I can leave the room or fast forward during the stupidest parts without having to pay anything. In a movie theater, I pretty much have to watch the whole thing or walk out.

But I do want to see if it is bad.

satire and parody = funny

Local High School Star

he'll only be paying 4.50 for child admission

Jesus GoBB way to try and be a ****ing buzzkill.

But yeah, saw the movie last night after two 40s, it was pretty epic. The audience was ridiculous, great movie-going experience.

I don't think it's the kind of movie you can go to sober and fully enjoy it.