Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2014, 01:43 PM   #16
Noah Rose
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 283
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther so much win.
Noah Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:46 PM   #17
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 16,919
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah Rose
Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther so much win.


i love marvel's casting. they have been inspired and on point.



meanwhile at dc..



rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:51 PM   #18
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets
 
magic chiongson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South
Posts: 3,766
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i love marvel's casting. they have been inspired and on point.

this. i can't really complain with marvel's casting. i was disappointed when edward norton didn't return as hulk but mark ruffalo was actually pretty good.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:55 PM   #19
ROCSteady
One of One
 
ROCSteady's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: D[M]V
Posts: 9,412
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...



Black Panther concept art
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:57 PM   #20
9erempiree
Banned
 
9erempiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California of America
Posts: 19,100
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i love marvel's casting. they have been inspired and on point.



meanwhile at dc..




You can't have dude as Lex Luthor because everyone will see him as the Breaking Bad dude.

Kind of like every damn movie with Pierce Brosnan in it will remind me of a James Bond flick.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:58 PM   #21
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 16,919
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

Quote:
Patrick Cavanaugh:

"We will see Black Panther in Civil War in costume"

Quote:
Tom McAuliffe @TomMcAuliffe
Follow
""Captain Marvel," set for July 6, 2018. " "I want to make it very clear that this Captain Marvel's name is Carol Danvers," Kevin Feige
1:31 PM - 28 Oct 2014

rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:02 PM   #22
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 16,919
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
You can't have dude as Lex Luthor because everyone will see him as the Breaking Bad dude.

Kind of like every damn movie with Pierce Brosnan in it will remind me of a James Bond flick.


you can't have dude as Breaking Bad Dude cuz everyone will see him as Malcolm in the Middle's Dad
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:05 PM   #23
9erempiree
Banned
 
9erempiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California of America
Posts: 19,100
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
you can't have dude as Breaking Bad Dude cuz everyone will see him as Malcolm in the Middle's Dad

Not really. The two characters look completely different.

The reason why people want him as Luthor because he already had the shave head thing going on. Obviously, he wouldn't be fit for the part if it wasn't for the similarities of the the character Lex. It wouldn't even be up for discussion if he wasn't in Breaking Bad.

Again, it would be stupid and the reason why they didn't go with him.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:10 PM   #24
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 16,919
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Not really. The two characters look completely different.

The reason why people want him as Luthor because he already had the shave head thing going on. Obviously, he wouldn't be fit for the part if it wasn't for the similarities of the the character Lex. It wouldn't even be up for discussion if he wasn't in Breaking Bad.

Again, it would be stupid and the reason why they didn't go with him.


i see your point. i'm more anti eisenberg than pro cranston tbh. now, maybe he will blow me away as luthor but i think there were better choices out there.

i really dislike the old batman, young superman, and even younger (looking) lex that DC is going with.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:18 PM   #25
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 16,919
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady


Black Panther concept art


just noticed what looks like african patterns in Panther's suit. I love that.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:24 PM   #26
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets
 
magic chiongson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South
Posts: 3,766
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:25 PM   #27
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 16,919
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

my friend is at the event right now
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...f56bbffe084076

and got some goodies

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/...4b&oe=54B16FA1

Last edited by rezznor : 10-28-2014 at 02:35 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:26 PM   #28
9erempiree
Banned
 
9erempiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California of America
Posts: 19,100
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
just noticed what looks like african patterns in Panther's suit. I love that.

Suit looks sick as hell.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:32 PM   #29
Brujesino
Stephen Kerry
 
Brujesino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: 209
Posts: 15,413
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

Besides Infinity Wars iam looking forward to black panther the most.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:34 PM   #30
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 16,919
Default Re: #MarvelEvent trending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Besides Infinity Wars iam looking forward to black panther the most.
yeah i'm most excited about black panther.

i wonder if avengers - infinity war 2 leads to a MCU reboot? that would be the time to do it. we would be pretty sick of seeing IM, Capt A, Thor, etc by then.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy