Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron James, Derrick Rose highlight 2010-11 All-NBA squad

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    ***** your team has 0 rings and we OWN ya'll in the finals.

Talk to me when the Jazz get a ring son, lmao.

you talking about 2007? Jazz fans STILL butt hurt about Jordan over Russell when I go to Jazz games today
    Well when a franchise is gifted with the GOAT its kinda expected for them to get a ring.

Im only upset that Jordan was allowed to blatantly push off . Series goes to 7 its a toss up.

I love that my franchise can stay consistently competitive and make the post season consistently. The Bulls franchise was shit before jordan and it turned to shit after. Thankfully you were "blessed" with the number 1 pick in 08. Lets see how it unfolds. With Boozer as your "go to" post player I doubt Chicago will win a title during the Rose era

When your franchise wins a ring without the GOAT then maybe they can be respectable.

Its not known as the Chicago Bulls. They really should rename that franchsie to the "Michael Jordans"

Quote Originally Posted by Skep
    Well when a franchise is gifted with the GOAT its kinda expected for them to get a ring.

Im only upset that Jordan was allowed to blatantly push off . Series goes to 7 its a toss up.

I love that my franchise can stay consistently competitive and make the post season consistently. The Bulls franchise was shit before jordan and it turned to shit after. Thankfully you were "blessed" with the number 1 pick in 08. Lets see how it unfolds. With Boozer as your "go to" post player I doubt Chicago will win a title during the Rose era

When your franchise wins a ring without the GOAT then maybe they can be respectable.

Its not known as the Chicago Bulls. They really should rename that franchsie to the "Michael Jordans"

Sounds like a lot of whining and bullshit.

You guys had the leading scorer ever, and one of the best PG's to ever lace em up, a great shot blocker in Mark Eaton, a dead eye shooter in Hornacek, and a great coach....when Jordan played baseball you guys still ain't win shit so miss me with that crap.

The Jazz ain't never winning a chip man just come to grips with the fact that your team is a perennial loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Sounds like a lot of whining and bullshit.

You guys had the leading scorer ever, and one of the best PG's to ever lace em up, a great shot blocker in Mark Eaton, a dead eye shooter in Hornacek, and a great coach....when Jordan played baseball you guys still ain't win shit so miss me with that crap.

The Jazz ain't never winning a chip man just come to grips with the fact that your team is a perennial loser.

We had Kareem?

Mark Eaton wasnt even on the Jazz roster during their finals run. If he was it wouldve been Utah in 6

Nah my team is great. I love that my franchise is known for hardwork and consistency. Rather than one that could only function if it had the GOAT on it. Im glad my team isnt known for 1 guy that carried it to rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Skep
    1.) We had Kareem?

2.) Mark Eaton wasnt even on the Jazz roster during their finals run. If he was it wouldve been Utah in 6

3.) Nah my team is great. I love that my franchise is known for hardwork and consistency. Rather than one that could only function if it had the GOAT on it. Im glad my team isnt known for 1 guy that carried it to rings.
    1.) My bad....2nd leading scorer ever...over 4,000 more points than MJ and one of the best rebounders ever....and the steals/assists leader.

2.) there you go making me laugh again.

3.)

Pip says "hi" hater.

Stop lying to yourself....if Jordan played for the Jazz you'd be tongue deep in his ass.

Default Re: All-NBA First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Soothing Layup
    Now compare their first round stats :)

hehe
    Yeah cause the oh so mighty Denver Nuggets are a powerhouse defensive team.

Its much harder to score against the Celtics yet Melo had the most amazing "putting scrubs on his back" performance yet and almost by himself beat the Celtics in game 2 at TD Garden.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rmt
    So the league MVP shouldn't be on the all-nba first team? Ridiculous - it should be switch Kobe for Wade.
    This.

Kobe over Wade this year is almost as comical as Kobe over Dirk in crunch time.

Westbrook didnt deserve 2nd team all nba. I wonder how many OKC homers voted.

D-Will was robbed imo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    When Wade had yet another honor stolen from him?
    So Rose stole the MVP from Wade, and then the All-NBA first team award... What's next, the ECF championship?

Shit will soon get serious!

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Westbrook didnt deserve 2nd team all nba. I wonder how many OKC homers voted.
    Uh, yeah he did. Who deserves it over him? CP3 is the only one who comes close but he had the injury and then his production fell off over the second half of the season. Westbrook had a great year.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
    Uh, yeah he did. Who deserves it over him? CP3 is the only one who comes close but he had the injury and then his production fell off over the second half of the season. Westbrook had a great year.
    CP3 shouldve been on the 2nd team, not Westbrook.

Banned

wade and nowitzki got highway robbed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Its beyond pathetic now.
    Why you mad brah?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    Why you mad brah?
    Not mad.

Just disappointed that the NBA has become such a perception based sport where your on court performance just doesn't mean as much as the name on the back of your jersey.

Some day players like Dirk and Wade will get the credit they deserve. Its just going to take some smarter people getting around the game.

Thank god for the stats movement currently going on. That will help a lot of the truly great players get the recognition they deserve.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soothing Layup
    Now compare their first round stats :)

hehe
    If that counted in the All NBA selections then I'm sure he would.

Melo had 42 and 17 rebounds in his first round series.

That not including the dimes and blocks.

And that was against arguably one of the best defenses in the NBA.

I'm positive Durant hasn't done that so far.