Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Default Fire Gar/Pax Right f*cking now!

So tired of their ineptitude. Other than ORL, these have got to be the worst GM's in the league.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Default Re: Fire Gar/Pax Right f*cking now!

What are you so mad about???

That Dwight was dealt out of the East?? For the last time, HE DIDNT WANT TO COME HERE! He is a drama queen and an attention whore, he fits into LA.

My goodness, all these crybabies are getting annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

My goodness, all these crybabies are getting annoying.
    Which is why I rarely post here. Glide is a pretty good poster for the most part, but its threads like these that make ISH crummy.

Saw a basketball once

Bynum and Iguadola would have been nice in bull uniforms. i agree we should have been involved

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Which is why I rarely post here. Glide is a pretty good poster for the most part, but its threads like these that make ISH crummy.
    ISH does need to shake up with its thread creation but it has been a frustrating offseason for Bulls fans though.

I'm on a new site (http://sportslite.com) and I'd love to discuss Bulls bball & nba with you guys on there...Referrer: ChiBulls24
    Last edited by BullsAj; 08-13-2012 at 01:54 AM.

Id like to know, what should bulls have done exactly with Rose coming back from a serious injury?

As far as Im concerned, the front office did the right thing and shed salary, while maintaining close to if not the same standard of team as last year.

The problem with alot of the younger posters on here is impatience. They want everything now, and dont want to wait for it-it doesnt work like that.

We still have a very good team, and alot of our success will rely on how Rose recovers, Im happy for the Bulls to sit Rose out for the year and try and get a decent draft pick.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Id like to know, what should bulls have done exactly with Rose coming back from a serious injury?

As far as Im concerned, the front office did the right thing and shed salary, while maintaining close to if not the same standard of team as last year.

The problem with alot of the younger posters on here is impatience. They want everything now, and dont want to wait for it-it doesnt work like that.

We still have a very good team, and alot of our success will rely on how Rose recovers, Im happy for the Bulls to sit Rose out for the year and try and get a decent draft pick.
    I wouldve like to see them keep Korver and Brewer. Let Watson and LucasIII go for Hinrich.

Then amnesty Boozer and try to get Harden or Bynum.

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    What are you so mad about???

That Dwight was dealt out of the East?? For the last time, HE DIDNT WANT TO COME HERE! He is a drama queen and an attention whore, he fits into LA.

Yeah. I don't know what this thread is really about, but if it is about Howard I am confused. Let me put it this way; the Magic were talking about making the Bulls give up Noah, Gibson, Deng, etc for Howard.

The team that Howard got traded to has a history of being on the receiving end of very generous and even perplexing deals. No way the Bulls would have been so lucky. Getting screwed for a guy that does not want be in Chicago? The dude might not even be the same player as he once was.

Despite all the progress that medical advancement is making in people lives a terrible shoulder or knee injury is still a better risk than a moderate level back injury.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    I wouldve like to see them keep Korver and Brewer. Let Watson and LucasIII go for Hinrich.

Then amnesty Boozer and try to get Harden or Bynum.
    Keep Brewer? yeah, i wouldnt disagree. Korver I wasnt a big fan, missed a lot of shots when we needed them, and hit alot of shots when we didnt...

Anyhow, I like the signing of Hinrich and Nate, makes for two solid guards to fill the rotation and step in while rose is recovering. And nazir mohammed's production will be much similar to what asik produced so not a big loss there, and he certainly wasnt worth that big contract if he was to play on our bench.

gar is one of the top GMs in the league.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    gar is one of the top GMs in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Keep Brewer? yeah, i wouldnt disagree. Korver I wasnt a big fan, missed a lot of shots when we needed them, and hit alot of shots when we didnt...

Anyhow, I like the signing of Hinrich and Nate, makes for two solid guards to fill the rotation and step in while rose is recovering. And nazir mohammed's production will be much similar to what asik produced so not a big loss there, and he certainly wasnt worth that big contract if he was to play on our bench.
    I agree about the moves for Kirk and Nate but signing Radmanovic was a head scratcher.
    I mean, there were better players that were available during that signing.
    Martel Webster, Delfino etc could have been more useful IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    I agree about the moves for Kirk and Nate but signing Radmanovic was a head scratcher.
    I mean, there were better players that were available during that signing.
    Martel Webster, Delfino etc could have been more useful IMO.
    Agree. Delfino most definately.

Saw a basketball once

I don't have any bad feelings about Gar. He will put together the best team he can. The reason he can't get players we would like is because the owner won't spend the money, even though the bulls are the most profitable team in the NBA.

I understand it is a business, but at the same time don't be too stingy or afraid to go a little into the luxury tax. At least be willing to go into the luxury tax for the amount he receives from other teams paying the tax.