Banned

Default Conservatives set standards...Dems are tolerant

I think everyone can agree to this but they can't tolerate anything that conflicts with their ideology.

To tolerate is to accept. To accept is to realize you don't have this so called privilege that others have. For example if they are poor then they are going to accept it BUT complain.

Conservatism set certain standards and they set the bar high. They will not accept that they are poor. They work. They will not tolerate people holding them back and try to set the bar to succeed.

That is all.

Banned

Default Re: Conservatives set standards...Dems are tolerant

get aboard the ted cruise

Local High School Star

Yes. Conservatives set standards.

Their standards deemed that non-whites were subhuman and made interracial marriage illegal.
    Their standards deemed that women's place was at home, barefoot, preggers, and working in the kitchen.
    Their standards deemed that democratic self rule is a good thing, but not for non-white "savages" who aren't fit to govern themselves (see con hero: Winston Churchill)

It's almost always a good thing when liberals come along and tell conservatives to go fcuk themselves.

I see Jeff let the fggt out of his cage again
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-16-2016 at 10:38 PM.

Banned

It's gonna be 1954 from now until infinity. That's realistic. No wonder the conservative movement is thriving right now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    Yes. Conservatives set standards.

Their standards deemed that non-whites were subhuman and made interracial marriage illegal.
    Their standards deemed that women's place was at home, barefoot, preggers, and working in the kitchen.
    Their standards deemed that democratic self rule is a good thing, but not for non-white "savages" who aren't fit to govern themselves (see con hero: Winston Churchill)

It's almost always a good thing when liberals come along and tell conservatives to go fcuk themselves.
    Do you know what time period we are in bro?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I see Jeff let the fggt out of his cage again
    You are moving back to Mejico soon so this doesn't concern you. We've had this conversation before when I said how crap the Mexican government is.

You should worry about them before getting involved here my brown brotha.

I remember when Bill Maher said a few years ago that the American public would never vote for a president like Sarkozy because of his marriage history, and he said something like Americans are prudes. Now we have the deep south voting for a Yankee 3-time divorced Billionaire that can't even name one of Jesus' apostles. I don't know about standards or tolerance but it's pretty remarkable to see.

What a time we live in indeed.

Last edited by ALBballer; 03-16-2016 at 10:51 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    It's gonna be 1954 from now until infinity. That's realistic. No wonder the conservative movement is thriving right now.
    You claim to be pro-black but I believe I am more black than you. Next door to my hangout spot is a black bar and I frequent there every week.

You don know jack.

Let me give you a dollar because you are black because I don't want you to make more than that. This is the mentality of the government officials you support.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Do you know what time period we are in bro?
    It's your OP. History of your "standards" is perfectly germane to the topic at hand.

Banned

You claim to be pro-black but I believe I am more black than you. Next door to my hangout spot is a black bar and I frequent there every week.

You don know jack.

Let me give you a dollar because you are black because I don't want you to make more than that. This is the mentality of the government officials you support.
    Uh... What?

Is this some sort of riddle?

Cuckservatives slowly losing their minds.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    I remember when Bill Maher said a few years ago that the American public would never vote for a president like Sarkozy because of his marriage history, and he said something like Americans are prudes. Now we have the deep south voting for a Yankee 3-time divorced Billionaire that can't even name one of Jesus' apostles. I don't know about standards or tolerance but it's pretty remarkable to see.

Actually most evangelicals are voting for Cruz. Trump's support is mostly coming from the segment on the right who are mildly religiously inclined or not at all.

Funny thing is Democrats like to pretend that segment doesn't exist on the right, yet it appears to be the largest one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    It's your OP. History of your "standards" is perfectly germane to the topic at hand.
    Please explain the standard I am speaking of when I purposely made it as vague as possible so there is no bias.

But...but...you are the tolerant types.

Tolerant of how life is and just accepting your shortcomings. This is what you do right? Let's tolerate these minorities. They are poor and not privileged.

If we set standards for the American public than we would be deemed racist right?

NBA Legend

Please explain the standard I am speaking of when I purposely made it as vague as possible so there is no bias.

But...but...you are the tolerant types.

Tolerant of how life is and just accepting your shortcomings. This is what you do right? Let's tolerate these minorities. They are poor and not privileged.

If we set standards for the American public than we would be deemed racist right?

Unfortunately, this is how it is.

Minorities and women are at a historical disadvantage compared to white men. It's not their fault, and it's also not our fault. But that's the way it is.

There is no way they can catch up on their own on a widespread level. Even if we keep current standards and try to help them, it won't be enough. So we actually have to lower the standards for everything to make sure "everyone is included."

The main thing the left wing cares about is hurt feelings. Nothing else really is important to them. That's why they don't care that Democrats try to shield the federal reserve from being audited. They care about letting gay people get married. They don't care about illegal immigrants driving down wage leverage for working Americans, they care about making illegal immigrants feel welcome and included.

It's all about the feelings. The emotions. The pretend that everyone is equal and the same. Nobody is left out, nobody is excluded. Obviously, if you're typically not the kind of person who meets a lot of standards in life, this will be of greater concern to you. Hence it is such a sensitive issue for the average self-loathing left wing emo. Freeks n geeks. They don't believe in things like "picking teams" because someone (them) will get picked last. Nothing can be determined by merit. It has to be equally rationed, selected, established based on diversity etc.

That's their deal. It's basically an acknowledgement that they're not the kind of people to be picked first at things. By women, in sports, for careers, etc. They're the guys that get picked last.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer

Dude has only been divorced twice. And I'm sure he can name one of the apostles. Which side are you on?

(I agree though what a time )