Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-22-2013, 03:10 AM   #16
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: CP3 wont win Championship in LAC

Give him a Dwight type center, and they can easily win a championship.

You guys already know what he could do with Tyson Chandler. Although they did have David West as well.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:14 AM   #17
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has decent reputation

Never say never. But I think Deandre Jordan needs to be an overall better player, rather then someone who is just tall. If he ever develops an offensive game (which probably would never happen) LAC would be championship locked.
tgan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:27 AM   #18
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

the Clippers' problem is their horrible FT shooting. both Blake and DJ needs to improve their FT shooting. i think the clippers need to ship DJ out for a more consistent big man.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:33 AM   #19
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can I get the lotto numbers for the fourteenth Saturday drawing of 2014 while we are playing Ms. Cleo?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #20
LakersForlife
Serious playground baller

LakersForlife is starting to rub some people the wrong way

cp3 to LAL
LakersForlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:55 AM   #21
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here

So what championships don't define a career
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #22
senelcoolidge
College star

senelcoolidge has not been impressing people

So CP3 should go to the LAL..a team worst than the LAC, that doesn't make sense. The Clippers lead the Spurs 2-1 this season. It's only one game guys .
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #23
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
the Clippers' problem is their horrible FT shooting. both Blake and DJ needs to improve their FT shooting. i think the clippers need to ship DJ out for a more consistent big man.

You clearly hasn't been watching Clippers game lately. Griffin is shooting 70% at the Ft in the last 10 games compares to only 50s% from last year.

They really need to ship out DJ though because all he does is dunks...
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #24
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
probably regretting hes not a laker now

kobe + dwight + cp3
I don't think he had a say in the matter. You could tell he was upset the trade was reneged by his WOW! tweet and his movement to get Billy Hunter involved, threatening to sue the NBA. If he was upset he wasn't traded to the Lakers or he was upset he wasn't traded at all, we can only speculate. I can say without hesitation, I have never seen an NBA player try to sue because he wasn't traded to a team he didn't want to be on, catch my drift? He may be happy he's on the Clippers now, but nobody with an ounce of integrity would say they believe him when CP3 said he wanted to be on the Clippers from the get-go.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: