Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: the power of ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    you want your daughter so thirsty that she will hope into cars with random men. Sorry, but it is reckless and no man actually respects women like that. So if you want you daughters to be used and abused by men then that is on you.
    so thirsty? you're not reading my posts correctly

All things equal I would rather her be with a man who can provide for her...so if the initial attraction is "success" then so be it, the initial attraction has to start somewhere...it is better than the initial attraction being spiked hair and a six-pack like she is on Jersey Shore or something

(I don't actually have a daughter btw, this is just "if")

all in all I would just want her to be happy, and I know the best odds of long term happiness would come from someone who is successful rather than someone who is struggling

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Thats what you want your daughter to be.. roaming the streets of vegas, tramp stamped, hopping in random guys cars?

no you misread, I said I want my daughter to be an alley hooker who sucks dck for heroin...cause that's what these btches be dawg!!!, cheap ass hoes that get in a nice ride....see a nice car and spread them legs...fckin slut ass hoes...

we should stone them btches dawg

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

no you misread, I said I want my daughter to be an alley hooker who sucks dck for heroin...cause that's what these btches be dawg!!!, cheap ass hoes that get in a nice ride....see a nice car and spread them legs...fckin slut ass hoes...

we should stone them btches dawg

Nah to the bolded.. but we should recgnize them for what they are.. and not defend their actions.

Good High School Starter Out_In_Utah's Avatar

lol they JUST MET

you can only like someone for 1 thing at first..."deep" feelings can only be created over time
    Right, but when you meet somebody, you are drawn in by 1 thing, AND THEN YOU HAVE A CONVERSATION to find out if there is more to them that you like. Anybody who is whisked away to wherever that person is going at the drop of a hat because of 1 thing is super shallow. If a handsome guy walked into a bar and said "Hey babe, what's up, want to head out of here with me?" and she goes immediately, she is going because she is shallow and superficial. This is the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
    Right, but when you meet somebody, you are drawn in by 1 thing, AND THEN YOU HAVE A CONVERSATION to find out if there is more to them that you like. Anybody who is whisked away to wherever that person is going at the drop of a hat because of 1 thing is super shallow. If a handsome guy walked into a bar and said "Hey babe, what's up, want to head out of here with me?" and she goes immediately, she is going because she is shallow and superficial. This is the same thing.
    so if a "hot" female approached you in a bar and said "hey let's go fck" and you DID then that would make you shallow too right?

so if a "hot" female approached you in a bar and said "hey let's go fck" and you DID then that would make you shallow too right?
    No, that means there are 2 things I like. (1) She is "hot." (2) She wants to "fck" me.

j/k: That absolutely would mean I'm shallow.

Let me clear this part up though: I understand the shallowness of people, males and females. But let's not pretend that leaving on a whim with somebody you just met for 1 thing such as a car or looks is not shallow.
    Last edited by Out_In_Utah; 11-08-2013 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
    No, that means there are 2 things I like. (1) She is "hot." (2) She wants to "fck" me.

j/k: That absolutely would mean I'm shallow.

Let me clear this part up though: I understand the shallowness of people, males and females. But let's not pretend that leaving on a whim with somebody you just met for 1 thing such as a car or looks is not shallow.
    IMO that would just mean you're "horny"

okay so you are assuming that these women hopped in the car to go have sex with the driver soley of his car right? it is completely out of the question to you that they maybe they just actually thought it might be neat-o to drive around in a $500k car for a bit?

IMO that would just mean you're "horny"

okay so you are assuming that these women hopped in the car to go have sex with the driver soley of his car right? it is completely out of the question to you that they maybe they just actually thought it might be neat-o to drive around in a $500k car for a bit?
    I wouldn't have to be horny. Guys don't girl with girls just when they are in the mood. They go with the girls and they will worry about the mood later.

I wasn't assuming that they were going to go have sex with him. I was assuming that they only showed interest in him once they thought he had money/nice car. I do think that some only wanted to be in a nice car rather than being interested in him because of his nice car. However, using somebody just to ride in their car is definitely something a shallow person would do.

kings fan

C'mon now, I ain't gonna watch 5 minutes of those hipsters.

This f orum sucks dick

So vitaly does this prank and gets millions views. Now everyone's doing it. People need to come up with their own shit instead of recycling old material.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    Holy shit

The dudes in this video really suck socially. Can these ni[COLOR="Black"]ggas[/COLOR] not form complete sentences?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!! View Post
    What a beautiful car. can't wait in like three years to have it.
    How's it drive