Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Think what you want about Jeff..

but he's not acting like a crappy dictator like alot of others forum owners. Example, I was just banned for good from "Clutchfans", the biggest Houston Rockets fan forum because I accidentally created a thread which already had been posted about.

I had no history of trolling, no history of controversial posts or irrelevant stuff, the only thing I did was to accidentally start a thread regarding a topic that they already were discussing. Sure, Jeff goes nuts when you critic Israel but other then that he's top notch. Always giving a second chance while giving people the chance to improve.

Default Re: Think what you want about Jeff..

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    but he's not acting like a crappy dictator like alot of others forum owners. Example, I was just banned for good from "Clutchfans", the biggest Houston Rockets fan forum because I accidentally created a thread which already had been posted about.

I had no history of trolling, no history of controversial posts or irrelevant stuff, the only thing I did was to accidentally start a thread regarding a topic that they already were discussing. Sure, Jeff goes nuts when you critic Israel but other then that he's top notch. Always giving a second chance while giving people the chance to improve.
    Dont lie bitch.

LOL nice. Hope it was an IP ban.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Dont lie bitch.
    Haha, it's getting really pathetic now, are you really this lonely that you try to get my attention every single day? Basically chasing me on ISH just write some retarded comment that has nothing to do with the actual post.

Go out, go get some friends, get a girlfriend, stop being such a pathetic sucker.

Yeah Clutchfans are some nazi's over there. I got banned from there a few years ago because after the Rockets traded Francis everyone there was ripping on him and I said JVG just didn't know how to use Francis right and that's why the Yao/Francis pair didn't work. Never called anyone a name, never trolled, simply said I don't think he used Steve right and BOOM I was banned. Never bothered trying to go back

Fast forward 7 years and last season JVG said his biggest regret as a coach was that he didn't handle Steve Francis right

Banned

Although many times I get banned for no reason, Jeff is a good dude. He understands how important we are.

We always try to help him on this site as well.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Yeah Clutchfans are some nazi's over there. I got banned from there a few years ago because after the Rockets traded Francis everyone there was ripping on him and I said JVG just didn't know how to use Francis right and that's why the Yao/Francis pair didn't work. Never called anyone a name, never trolled, simply said I don't think he used Steve right and BOOM I was banned. Never bothered trying to go back

Fast forward 7 years and last season JVG said his biggest regret as a coach was that he didn't handle Steve Francis right
    Haha, the owner and the mods are taking their bogus site a little bit too seriously.

Get back in there and tell them whats up

Haha, it's getting really pathetic now, are you really this lonely that you try to get my attention every single day? Basically chasing me on ISH just write some retarded comment that has nothing to do with the actual post.

Go out, go get some friends, get a girlfriend, stop being such a pathetic sucker.
    Delusional

[color=white]You are still a fat taliban [/color]

Banned

Think what you want about Jeff..

Dont worry. I do.

Another time I got a warning on the site from a mod. Somebody had uploaded a video of the Rockets' pre-game fireworks display and i just said "Wow I wish Cleveland did a fireworks display like that"

I got a warning from the mod saying "Your post count is fine where it's at. Please stop padding it. Thanks."

What the F*CK!!?

Haha, the owner and the mods are taking their bogus site a little bit too seriously.

You sound like a bitter ex.

"WHAT A BOGUS SITE"

Bogus AFTER they BANNED your ass for being a worthless contributor.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

You sound like a bitter ex.

"WHAT A BOGUS SITE"

Bogus AFTER they BANNED your ass for being a worthless contributor.

All those post seeking for attention, life must be good, cutie.

NBA rookie of the year

Another time I got a warning on the site from a mod. Somebody had uploaded a video of the Rockets' pre-game fireworks display and i just said "Wow I wish Cleveland did a fireworks display like that"

I got a warning from the mod saying "Your post count is fine where it's at. Please stop padding it. Thanks."

What the F*CK!!?
    You should have sent a pic of yourself to them while flexing. No homo.

   

oi, "millwad" swedish dude--

you are very flexible and interesting in your replies and personality, admirably so, but i notice that when someone DOES back you up a tree, you're rarely quite able to leap to the nearest tree and reach safety.

no, i see that you tend to spend that time trying to defend the time you spent being an ass, no weaknesses admitted.

but, mate... why not just admit the deed, wash your hands, throw a joke out there, and join the rest of us humans?