Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 02-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #1
el gringos
Decent college freshman

el gringos is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default UCLA - point gaurd U

If you are an nba scout looking for a point gaurd how could ucla not be the first stop?

Sure some other schools probobly have as good of a pg alumni group as baron davis, farmar, and earl watson, but add westbrook(who I think is a future allstar and triple double machine) and the 4 they have right now, this is getting crazy.

Has any school ever produced more of any one position in the nba at one time? (Sg nc w mj, vince, stack?)

Darren collison as a senior is trying to lead ucla to its fourth straight final 4. He has had an amazing career, and has played hard and gotten better the whole time. I'm not sure he's a starting nba pg but it seems that most see him getting picked late 1st or early 2nd right?

Jrue holiday is a stud? He's almost so good you don't notice it. He imo will be a great nba pg and for sure a top 10 pick whenever he goes

Malcom lee is a player w as much "potential" as anybody in the country. His size/speed/strength combination at pg could make him a top 10 pick as well. Will he develop the pg skills needed for the nba? Even playing wing my guess is at ucla, yes.

Jerime anderson- as a freshman I have to think he is better and further along than collison was at the same stage

How is howland developing so many pros, and is his scouting that much better or is it just being ucla? Judging from his players rediness as pros it seems they must be doing something great there.

What do you think of the current 4 as nba prospects?

Last edited by el gringos : 02-05-2009 at 07:50 PM.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:29 PM   #2
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: UCLA - point gaurd U

at UCLA being Point Guard U. Right conference, wrong team.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #3
el gringos
Decent college freshman

el gringos is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: UCLA - point gaurd U

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
at UCLA being Point Guard U. Right conference, wrong team.

I'm glad the cats were mentioned right away, and I think what I'm saying is arizona was and ucla is now.I wanted to see jennings at arizona badly.

Baron,westbrook,farmar,watson could be better than terry, bibby, arenas, and ?stoudimire?- and ucla has more onthe way

Last edited by el gringos : 02-06-2009 at 12:54 AM.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: