Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 05-30-2007, 04:25 PM   #1
Andrew from tex
I brick open layups

Default 4 way trade "would you Phoenix Fans Do this"

Ok I have never been a Phoenix fan but since there is rumor that they are trying to go after Kevin Garnett then great !!! no I'm not crazy Kobe wants to play with him so here goes my perfect trade to happen this Off season and every team gets good players in return

Kobe Bryant to Phoenix For Shawn Marion and James Jones Salaries Match then send Vladimir Radmanovic to Minnesota for Marko Jaric and Phoenix then send Amare and Raja to Minnesota for Kevin Garnett While Charlotte ends up with Marcus Banks they have extra cap room and would add depth to there gaurd postion and the starting line ups would look something like this , there could also be some Draft Picks and cash thrown in there somewhere but I'm just looking at the salaries for now and they match up

Phoenix
Kevin Garnett
Boris Diaw
Jalen Rose
Kobe Bryant
Steve Nash

Lakers
Andrew Bynum
Lamar Odom
Shawn Marion
James Jones
Jordan Farmar

Minnesota
Amare Stoudemire
Eddie Griffin
Raja Bell
Ricky Davis
Mike James

Charlotte
They would just add depth at the gaurd postion with adding Marcus Banks

This is just an Ideal 4 way team trade that I think would be good for every team and if you would like feel free to change this up a little bit and add or take away picks and cash to make this as realistic as possible
Andrew from tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 05:30 AM   #2
marton mofo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Re: 4 way trade "would you Phoenix Fans Do this"

Seems like a good deal for Phoenix i guess, though you've got Rose starting, which is laughable. I can't see how LA would give up Kobe (possibly most talented player, biggest drawcard in the league) for Shawn Marion and James Jones. Where does the scoring come from in your Lakers line up? Sure, Marions' great an all but he scores 20 with Nash, even as first option with Lakers he doesn't score more than 25. Minnesota's team doesn't get particularly better, if at all, and has Eddie Griffin starting which leads me to wonder if you havn't been taking the piss the whole time. I would like to stop writing however one last point: you really think the lakers would consider trading Kobe to a division rival? Let alone the trade leaving them with starting back court of Jones and Famar. Nice one.
marton mofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:49 PM   #3
PHXsunsROCK1105
SAVE Planet Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew from tex
Ok I have never been a Phoenix fan but since there is rumor that they are trying to go after Kevin Garnett then great !!! no I'm not crazy Kobe wants to play with him so here goes my perfect trade to happen this Off season and every team gets good players in return

Kobe Bryant to Phoenix For Shawn Marion and James Jones Salaries Match then send Vladimir Radmanovic to Minnesota for Marko Jaric and Phoenix then send Amare and Raja to Minnesota for Kevin Garnett While Charlotte ends up with Marcus Banks they have extra cap room and would add depth to there gaurd postion and the starting line ups would look something like this , there could also be some Draft Picks and cash thrown in there somewhere but I'm just looking at the salaries for now and they match up

Phoenix
Kevin Garnett
Boris Diaw
Jalen Rose
Kobe Bryant
Steve Nash

Lakers
Andrew Bynum
Lamar Odom
Shawn Marion
James Jones
Jordan Farmar

Minnesota
Amare Stoudemire
Eddie Griffin
Raja Bell
Ricky Davis
Mike James

Charlotte
They would just add depth at the gaurd postion with adding Marcus Banks

This is just an Ideal 4 way team trade that I think would be good for every team and if you would like feel free to change this up a little bit and add or take away picks and cash to make this as realistic as possible

This would not work. The reason the Phoenix offense is so successful is because all their starters are unselfish. Kobe=selfish.
PHXsunsROCK1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:22 PM   #4
metallicamatty
Can barely lace up my sneakers

He could learn.
metallicamatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:50 AM   #5
wally_world
M0derator

i would really not give up Amare for anyone... not Kobe... not even KG... could we then trade Kobe back for Amare???
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:19 PM   #6
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
i would really not give up Amare for anyone... not Kobe... not even KG... could we then trade Kobe back for Amare???

agreed....
Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:27 AM   #7
wally_world
M0derator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashformvp
agreed....

forget the rebounds = ring

KG + Amare = ringsssssssssssssssssssss
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote